• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Name My New Year's Newsletter?

In summary, to come up with a catchy name for your newsletter, brainstorm related words and phrases, use puns or word combinations, and get creative. The name does not have to be directly related to your brand, but should reflect its tone and style. Aim for a length of 3-5 words for better memorability and subject line fit. You can change your newsletter's name in the future, but be sure to inform subscribers and update branding materials. While a unique name is not necessary, it can make your newsletter stand out and be more memorable. Do a quick search to avoid using a name already in use.
Get_Pampered
Gold Member
Happy New Year, my fellow cheffers! I need your help! I am starting my new year off with a newsletter but am utterly stuck in picking a name for it! So far I have come up with:

Pampering Essentials
Come to the Table
from my kitchen to yours...
Customer Corner

These all seem fine but nothing jumps out at me. My name is Vicki and have not been witty enough to see about putting that in the title. Any ideas from people feeling witty today? :yuck:

Mine is "From Pampered Jane's Kitchen"... Not fancy but nice! Are you creating your own newsletter? I use Tasty Tidbits and love it! The website is http://www.tastytidbits.net! Joy is fabulous and has updated some things for 2009! She'll even send you a sample newsletter. You may use me as a referral!

Vicki's Kitchen Tricks
Vicki's Nifty Little Letter
Vicki's Pampered Corner
Vicki's Pampered Tricks

I have a hard time being "cute!"

I use MyEmailDesigns & iContact to send my newsletters. I don't have a "name" for them. I change the "title" depending on the content. Ex: Holiday Happenings, Gifts Galore, Help Whip Cancer, Outlet Specials, Jumping January Specials, etc.

HAHA! You both are so cute! Thank you for your ideas

I am trying out Constant Contact right now. So far I love it!:love:

1. What is the best way to come up with a catchy name for my newsletter?

The best way to come up with a catchy name for your newsletter is to brainstorm different words and phrases related to your content. You can also try combining words or using puns to make it more memorable. Don't be afraid to get creative and have fun with it!

2. Should the name of my newsletter be related to my brand or business?

It is not necessary for the name of your newsletter to be directly related to your brand or business, but it should reflect your brand's tone and style. This will help your newsletter feel more cohesive and on-brand.

3. How long should the name of my newsletter be?

The ideal length for a newsletter name is between 3-5 words. This makes it easy for readers to remember and also allows for it to fit nicely in email subject lines.

4. Can I change the name of my newsletter in the future?

Yes, you can definitely change the name of your newsletter in the future if you feel like it no longer reflects your content or brand. Just make sure to communicate the change to your subscribers and update any branding materials.

5. Is it important to have a unique name for my newsletter?

While it's not necessary to have a completely unique name, it can help your newsletter stand out and be more memorable. Just make sure to do a quick search to ensure that the name isn't already being used by another newsletter or business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • mylilchunkymonkey