• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Keep Sending Newsletter to Customers Who Have Only Ordered Once?

In summary, it is important to regularly update and maintain your mailing list as it can impact your sender reputation and engagement with subscribers. Some consultants choose to add one-time customers to their list, while others prefer to have a list of more targeted and genuinely interested subscribers. It is also recommended to periodically review and update your list, and give subscribers the option to unsubscribe. When moving, it is suggested to send a final email to inform subscribers and give them the choice to stay on the list.
Chef_TK
I have been doing PC for over a year now and I have a mailing list of over 300. I send out my monthly newsletter, but it seems like every month I get at least one or two people emailing me saying that they have only ordered once from be and want to be removed. I do remove them, as that's their choice, but my question is this.

Do you add people to your mailing list even if they order from you only once? Do you periodically go through your list and update it if for example someone hasn't ordered from you in over a year?

What about when you move? We are a military family and will be moving early next year, would you still continue to send a newsletter to those that you know you won't see again, or hear from again?
TIA!

I add everybody to my email list, whether they have ordered from me or only thought about it. It does not cost me any more to send out 40 or 400 emails except time. I do have a disclaimer on my newsletter saying if they no longer want to receive the news to let me know and I will remove them. My email newsletter includes all across the country and I still get orders placed on my website or emailed to me from other provinces. I just had 3 orders placed on my website in the last 2 weeks and I believe it is because of the newsletter.
Lorna

As an pampered chef consultant, I can offer some advice based on my own experience with mailing lists. In my opinion, it is important to regularly update your mailing list and remove any inactive or uninterested subscribers. This not only ensures that your list is more targeted and engaged, but also helps to maintain a good sender reputation with email providers.I personally do not add people to my mailing list if they have only ordered from me once. I believe that a mailing list should consist of subscribers who have shown a genuine interest in your products or services, and one-time customers may not necessarily fall into that category. Of course, it ultimately depends on your own business and marketing strategy, so you may have a different approach.In terms of periodically updating your list, I think it's a good idea to do so at least once a year. This allows you to remove any inactive subscribers and also gives you the opportunity to reach out to those who may have forgotten about your business and potentially re-engage them.As for the situation with moving, I would suggest sending a final email to your subscribers informing them of your move and giving them the option to stay on your mailing list or unsubscribe. This way, you are respecting their choice and also ensuring that your list is kept up-to-date with current and interested subscribers.Overall, the key is to regularly review and update your mailing list to ensure that it remains effective and valuable for both you and your subscribers. I hope this helps and good luck with your move!

Related to Should I Keep Sending Newsletter to Customers Who Have Only Ordered Once?

1. What is a newsletter mailing list?

A newsletter mailing list is a list of email addresses that are used to send newsletters or updates to subscribers.

2. How do I sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter mailing list?

You can sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter mailing list on our website by entering your email address in the designated sign-up box.

3. Can I unsubscribe from the newsletter mailing list?

Yes, you can easily unsubscribe from our newsletter mailing list by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our newsletters.

4. Will my information be shared with third parties if I sign up for the newsletter mailing list?

No, we respect your privacy and will not share your information with any third parties. Your email address will only be used to send you Pampered Chef newsletters and updates.

5. How often will I receive newsletters if I sign up for the mailing list?

Our newsletters are typically sent out once a month, but may vary depending on current promotions or events. You can also choose to receive weekly updates by selecting that option when signing up for the mailing list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
Replies