• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Number of Customers Ordering From Newsletter/Outlet Down!

In summary, Kelly V. has found that her customer base is not ordering as much lately, but she does have customers who have purchased more than once. She also has a goal of raising money for The American Cancer Society, but most of her customers are hesitant to buy products because they are not available.
KellyRedHead
How much (or how often) has your customer base been ordering lately??

I have sent my newsletter out every month along with a mid-month outlet for the last 3 years. And so far this year I have had zero orders! I don't know if it is the times, I mean my shows have been $700-$1000 (when I have them:rolleyes:). Need to work on that lately!!:rolleyes:

It also has been since I have changed over to Mike's newsletter from another, not any of the ones normally talked about here, I haven't had a bite!!

Usually I can count on a couple orders a month! My directors uses Mikes and has had $300+ in orders come in lately, me nothing! Yes she has a larger customer base, but I don't have a small one either.

I don't know whether its the newsletter or just my customer base. Do you all think maybe I should send out an email asking if they would like to stay on my contact list for the newsletter?? How has your experinece been lately with your newsletter and contacts?

Thanks!
Kelly V.

What I have found is that people don't want to pay the shipping charge to order something off the outlet, so I've started telling people if they want to order something, I will place an order twice a month for outlet items only.... They can email me what they want, and I'll put it on the order, I add $1 to whatever they order to help cover the cost of shipping.

I do the same with combining orders. Usually, I have enough for the 11% shipping so I charge based on that. 11% s/h & tax. But people do have to pick it up here unless it's somewhere that I can drop it off easily.

I just have never had a problem with anyone ordering and paying for the shipping.
I always every month had orders, if I sent out anything special also I received orders. For example I just sent something out on HWC and nothing, not one order. That was sent out three days ago.
Just weird, maybe its just my customer base, maybe I should offer to have it shipped all to me if they lived close enough??

Kelly V.

Jules711 said:
I do the same with combining orders. Usually, I have enough for the 11% shipping so I charge based on that. 11% s/h & tax. But people do have to pick it up here unless it's somewhere that I can drop it off easily.

I don't agree that it has to do with not wanting to pay the shipping. I've had multiple customers who have purchased more than once off the outlet. I would also be weary of waiting to order the outlet items. What would happen if an item a host really wants goes off the outlet before you order it?

I've asked all my clients to help me push pink products because my goal is to raise beaucoup funds for The American Cancer Society. Sadly, most are hesitant! I don't get it. Right now, no one is buying HWC because is isn't available....at least that's what I'm hoping is the reason!:yuck:

1. Why are the number of customers ordering from the newsletter/outlet down?

There could be several reasons for a decrease in the number of customers ordering from the newsletter/outlet. It could be due to a decrease in demand for the products, changes in customer preferences, or increased competition in the market. It is important to analyze the situation and make necessary adjustments to improve sales.

2. How can we attract more customers to order from the newsletter/outlet?

To attract more customers to order from the newsletter/outlet, it is important to have a strong marketing strategy. This could include promoting the products on social media, offering discounts or promotions, collaborating with influencers or bloggers, and continuously updating the newsletter/outlet with new and exciting products.

3. Is there a specific demographic that is not ordering from the newsletter/outlet?

It is possible that a specific demographic is not ordering from the newsletter/outlet. It is important to conduct market research and gather data on the demographics of the customers who are ordering from the newsletter/outlet. This will help in targeting the right audience and tailoring the products and marketing efforts accordingly.

4. How can we improve the design and layout of the newsletter/outlet to increase customer orders?

The design and layout of the newsletter/outlet play a crucial role in attracting and retaining customers. It is important to ensure that the newsletter/outlet is visually appealing, easy to navigate, and provides clear and concise information about the products. Regularly updating the design and layout can also help in keeping the customers interested.

5. Are there any additional incentives we can offer to encourage customers to order from the newsletter/outlet?

Offering incentives is a great way to encourage customers to order from the newsletter/outlet. This could include free shipping, exclusive discounts, or loyalty rewards. It is important to regularly communicate these incentives to the customers through the newsletter/outlet to keep them engaged and encourage them to make a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • esavvymom