• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the best email service for sending newsletters?

In summary, to send a newsletter through your Pampered Chef account, log in and go to the "My Newsletter" section. From there, you can choose the newsletter and click "Send," making sure to review the recipient list. You can also schedule your newsletter to be sent at a specific time by clicking "Schedule" instead of "Send." To personalize your newsletter, use the merge feature to insert recipient information. You can track the success of your newsletter by viewing statistics in the "My Newsletter" section, including open rates, clicks, and unsubscribes. Finally, you can send your newsletter to a specific group of recipients by creating a custom recipient list based on preferences or demographics.
pkd09
Silver Member
I set up my contacts to send out my newsletter through G-Mail. I HATE G-MAIL! Come to find out, it is still in the Beta stage UUGGGHHH! I have my contacts set up into groups labeled with the first letter of the last name to eliminate spam. Whenever I was ready to send to a letter group (for example "S") I would just the letter "S" on the BCC line and everyone in the contact group "S" (again the first letter of their last name) would appear. G-Mail has messed up and now when I type "S" I get the first letter of the FIRST name. I am done with G-Mail. What does everyone else use who sends out a newsletter? ... yahoo, aol, hotmail, etc. Is it easy to set up the groups? Easy to forward & BCC your newsletter?

I use iContact. In the past, I have used yahoo and my PWS.

I completely understand your frustration with G-Mail. It can be frustrating when a platform we rely on for important tasks like sending out newsletters is still in its beta stage. Have you tried reaching out to G-Mail's customer support for assistance with the issue you're experiencing? They may be able to offer a solution or workaround.In terms of alternative email platforms, I personally use Yahoo for my newsletter sending. I find it very user-friendly and easy to set up contact groups. You can easily import your contacts and organize them into groups for efficient newsletter sending. BCC and forwarding options are also very straightforward.I've also heard good things about AOL and Hotmail for newsletter sending, but I don't have personal experience with them. It may be worth exploring those options as well and seeing which one works best for you.Overall, I think it's important to find an email platform that meets your specific needs and is reliable. Don't hesitate to try out different options until you find the one that works best for you. Good luck!

1. How do I send my newsletter?

To send your newsletter, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Newsletter" section. From there, you can select the newsletter you want to send and click on the "Send" button. Make sure to review and confirm the recipient list before sending.

2. Can I schedule my newsletter to be sent at a specific time?

Yes, you can schedule your newsletter to be sent at a specific time by clicking on the "Schedule" button instead of "Send." From there, you can select the date and time you want your newsletter to be sent.

3. Can I personalize my newsletter for each recipient?

Yes, you can personalize your newsletter for each recipient by using the merge feature. This allows you to insert the recipient's name or other information into the newsletter to make it more personalized.

4. Can I track the success of my newsletter?

Yes, you can track the success of your newsletter by viewing the statistics in the "My Newsletter" section. You can see how many recipients opened your newsletter, clicked on links, and unsubscribed.

5. Can I send my newsletter to a specific group of recipients?

Yes, you can send your newsletter to a specific group of recipients by creating a custom recipient list. You can select which recipients you want to include in the list based on their preferences or demographics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • RMDave