• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Catchy Title for Feb Newsletter...any Ideas?

In summary, this conversation discusses the creation of a newsletter with a Valentine's Day theme for Pampered Chef. It suggests using cooking or kitchen-related terms in the title and keeping it concise and attention-grabbing, with around 5-7 words. Examples of previous catchy titles are "Love is in the Air: February Newsletter" and "Spreading Love and Good Food: February Edition." To make the title more memorable, alliteration, puns, and descriptive words can be used.
Nfldfran
Hi everyone,
I use Mike's newsletter but like to change the title to something catchy to encourage more opens and hopefully more clicks.
I am not creative. Any ideas for February?
any help appreciated
Diane

Love....Your Kitchen :)

Nfldfran.....honestly, I wouldn't make it too catchy, make it straightforward & keep it the same every month. Your customers will come to expect the newsletter from you and they'll instantly recognize your email b/c of the title....new customers will not have to ask, "what's this...or who is that". Just something to think about......

Cheers,
D.

Mary-Anna, thanks, I'm going to use your title--Love it.

Hi Diane,I completely understand wanting to change up the title of Mike's newsletter to make it more attention-grabbing. Here are a few suggestions for a catchy February title:1. "Love is in the Air: February's Hottest Pampered Chef Tips"
2. "Spice Up Your February with These Pampered Chef Must-Haves"
3. "From the Kitchen to Your Heart: February's Top Pampered Chef Picks"
4. "Spread the Love: Pampered Chef's February Newsletter"
5. "Fall in Love with These Pampered Chef Products - February Edition"I hope these ideas help! Let me know if you need any further assistance.Happy cooking,

1. What type of newsletter is this for?

This newsletter is for a February edition, which means it will likely have a Valentine's Day theme.

2. Do you have any examples of previous catchy newsletter titles?

Yes, some previous catchy titles for February newsletters include "Love is in the Air: February Newsletter" and "Spreading Love and Good Food: February Edition."

3. Can the title be related to cooking or kitchen products?

Absolutely! As this newsletter is for Pampered Chef, incorporating cooking or kitchen-related terms can make the title more relevant and engaging for readers.

4. Is there a specific word count or character limit for the title?

There is no specific word count or character limit, but it's best to keep the title concise and attention-grabbing. Aim for around 5-7 words.

5. How can I make sure the title is catchy and memorable?

Try using alliteration, puns, or play on words to make the title more catchy and memorable. You can also use descriptive words that evoke emotions or create a sense of urgency, such as "Sizzling Savings: February Newsletter" or "Love at First Bite: February Edition."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nfldfran
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • mylilchunkymonkey
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • Anna Farnum