• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Editing the Tt Newsletter: Tips and Tricks for Customizing Your Content

In summary, the process for editing a Tt Newsletter involves reviewing for accuracy, grammar, and formatting, making changes, and obtaining supervisor approval. Changes can be made after publishing with team communication and supervisor approval. Tt Newsletters are typically edited monthly or bi-monthly, but may require more frequent editing for special editions or urgent updates. Strong writing and editing skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of brand and style guidelines are needed for editing a Tt Newsletter, with training and experience being beneficial. A supervisor or designated team member is responsible for final approval before publication.
jj16
Gold Member
Joy:

I just signed up for the newsletter. I can't figure out how to edit the newsletter. The only reason I want to do this is because I don't have enough shows yet to have a top host of the month, etc. and was thinking of replacing it with a personal note from me. I have a lot of leads and the majority of the newsletter works for me but I would like to edit it a little bit until I get my customer base built up more. Thanks for any input or help you can give me.

jj16

I had the same problem!! What I did was send it to my e-mail and then after i opened it, I hit forward then I was able to edit out the things that I didn't want or to add in name of my top host. Then after I was finish with editing, I put the email address in to whom I was sending it too and it worked. Hope this helps!!

Yes, that's exactly how to do it! Send the newsletter to yourself, and then click "forward" to open the newsletter in a new compose/edit window... make your changes, delete the header, and then address it to your customers and send.It doesn't work when you copy/paste, it has to be "forwarded"... but you should always be able to edit anything within the newsletter this way.

Joy: Is there a way to send a printable version for my leads that don't have e-mail? Thanks again!

jj16

You can send the printable Express which is a 1 page newsletter... but the content is not the same.

What is the process for editing a Tt Newsletter?

The process for editing a Tt Newsletter typically involves reviewing the content for accuracy, grammar, and formatting, making any necessary changes, and obtaining approval from a supervisor before publishing the final version.

Can I make changes to a Tt Newsletter after it has been published?

Yes, you can make changes to a Tt Newsletter after it has been published. However, it is important to communicate any changes to your team and obtain approval from a supervisor before making them.

How often are Tt Newsletters edited?

Tt Newsletters are typically edited on a monthly or bi-monthly basis, depending on the publishing schedule. However, special editions or urgent updates may require more frequent editing.

What qualifications do I need to have to edit a Tt Newsletter?

To edit a Tt Newsletter, you should have strong writing and editing skills, attention to detail, and knowledge of the company's brand and style guidelines. Training and experience in newsletter editing is also beneficial.

Who is responsible for final approval of a Tt Newsletter?

A supervisor or designated team member is responsible for giving final approval for a Tt Newsletter before it is published. This ensures that the content meets the company's standards and aligns with the overall marketing strategy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies