• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Newsletter: Tips and Tricks for Creating Your Own

In summary, the theme for the March Newsletter is "Spring Cleaning and Organization." The newsletter will feature new products from the Spring Collection such as silicone cleaning tools and storage containers. Subscribers can also enjoy exclusive promotions and discounts. The March Newsletter also includes recipes to help with meal prep for the spring season. To subscribe, simply enter your email address on the website's newsletter sign-up form.
smithcooking
Has anyone created there own March newsletter. I have not ben able to get one created myself. If so and willing to share that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,:chef

Tasty Tidbits is what I use and it is great! I am "creatively challenged" and love that Joy does such a great job for us. She will send you a sample newsletter. Go here to check her out: http://www.tastytidbits.net/. She will even send you a sample newsletter to help you decide! Believe me she is well worth it. Mention I referred you and I get a free month!

I have been meaning to do this and I finally just got off my butt! Thanks Jane, I included your name as a reference!

Jane's right you won't regret it. $15 for 6 months with 3 emails a month plus flyers for the season is an AWESOME deal!

Hi there! Yes, I have created my own March newsletter and would be happy to share it with you. I understand how challenging it can be to create a newsletter on your own, so I am more than happy to help. Please let me know if you would like me to email it to you or if you have any specific requests for content or design. Happy cooking!

What is the theme for the March Newsletter?

The theme for the March Newsletter is "Spring Cleaning and Organization."

What new products are being featured in the March Newsletter?

In the March Newsletter, we are excited to feature our new Spring Collection, including our new silicone cleaning tools and storage containers.

Are there any special promotions or discounts in the March Newsletter?

Yes, there are several special promotions and discounts available exclusively for our newsletter subscribers. Make sure to check your email for details!

Can I find recipes in the March Newsletter?

Absolutely! Our March Newsletter includes several delicious and easy recipes to help you get organized and meal prep for the spring season.

How can I subscribe to the March Newsletter?

To subscribe to the March Newsletter, simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated newsletter sign-up form. You will then receive the latest newsletters and updates directly to your inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkugler
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • peichef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
karaboo2
  • mrssyvo