• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for a Jan Newsletter - Tips for Creating Your Own!

It sounds like your upline is working on getting a new catalogue released with the same prices across the board. Hopefully, this will help to alleviate some of the frustration US consultants are having with the pricing discrepancy.:)It sounds like your upline is working on getting a new catalogue released with the same prices across the board. Hopefully, this will help to alleviate some of the frustration US consultants are having with the pricing discrepancy.:)
peichef
I know someone has posted a Cdn newsletter on here in the past. I'm in search of a Jan newletter since I have NO idea how to create my own -- though I would love to do my own:(

Sorry, but I don't have one. Did you ever consider doing your newsletter through your PWS? I used to do an email one. I'll email it to you and it may give you a couple of ideas.

January NewsletterI didn't put much effort in my newsletter this month but you are welcome to it if it will help.
Lorna

January Newsletteroops sorry, it didn't upload the first time, here it is!
Lorna

Attachments

• Januaary Newsletter.doc
    800.5 KB · Views: 332
Hey PEI..i got lazy and just did my mid month yesterday! I will post here :)

Attachments

• JanuaryNews08.doc
    509.5 KB · Views: 371
The name of the company is My Email Designs.Rose Francis

thanks, guys. Misty -- I thought it was you who typically posts one on here :)
I love both that are posted on here. Now I am off to tinker. I wonder if I should wait til tomorrow to get the details of the recruiting incentive!?!? They wuold be great to include.

mistym said:
Hey PEI..i got lazy and just did my mid month yesterday! I will post here :)

That newsletter is good! I think it really sucks though, that for our guests to get the free sprinkles, they need to spend $80, whereas the US gals only need to spend $60!!

karaboo2 said:
That newsletter is good! I think it really sucks though, that for our guests to get the free sprinkles, they need to spend $80, whereas the US gals only need to spend $60!!

Agreed. Though our products cost significantly more $$, so they are probably making a comparable purchase.:chef:

peichef said:
Agreed. Though our products cost significantly more $$, so they are probably making a comparable purchase.:chef:

I want to see the new catalogue for both US and Canada when they get released, as my upline said she heard that the US prices are going up to come more in line with ours (rather than ours going down with the dollar at parity) ... it's great news for us if it happens, but I wouldn't want to be a US consultant explaining to customers what happened!!!

(Even more beneficial for me being in a border town, as there are several US gals who come across with their kits and take our customers -- which works for them until something breaks and they find their warranty is null and void because they sold outside the country!!!)

What topics should be included in a Jan newsletter?

Some popular topics to include in a Jan newsletter are New Year's resolutions, winter recipes, organizing tips, and upcoming events or promotions.

How can I make my newsletter stand out?

To make your newsletter stand out, include eye-catching visuals, use a consistent layout and color scheme, and personalize it with your own unique writing style. You can also include interactive elements such as polls or surveys.

What are some tips for writing a compelling newsletter?

To write a compelling newsletter, make sure to use a catchy subject line, keep the content relevant and engaging, use a conversational tone, and provide valuable information or offers to your readers.

How often should I send out newsletters?

The frequency of your newsletters will depend on your audience and the type of content you are sharing. However, a general rule of thumb is to send out newsletters once a month to avoid overwhelming your subscribers.

How can I track the success of my newsletter?

You can track the success of your newsletter by monitoring metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, and customer engagement. You can also ask for feedback from your subscribers to see what they enjoy and what can be improved upon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom