• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create Custom Newsletters with PWS | Aimee Cantu Newsletter Tips

In summary, the Newsletter from Pws is a monthly publication from Pampered Chef that informs customers about new products, promotions, and recipes. It also includes tips and tricks for using their products. Special editions may be sent for holidays or special events. Unfortunately, customization of the newsletter is not currently available. However, it features a variety of products and recipes for all customers. The newsletter is available to customers worldwide, but some promotions may only be available in certain countries. To unsubscribe, customers can click the link at the bottom of the email or contact customer service for assistance.
aimeecan2
I am intrested in sending out monthly newsletters and would like to do it from my PWS. Do you have to choose one of OH or is there a way for me to create my own. If you know could you please help.
Thanks
Aimee Cantu

Do you have to choose one of OH

I don't know what OH means, but you have to choose from one of the templates offered. Put a personalized message in it.

Tip, send it to yourself, first, to make sure it's correct.

i would just send a normal newsletter and put links in it to your website

OK Thnaks. That is what I thought but wasn't sure.
Aimee Cantu

I pay 5$ a month to have this gal do my newsletter,,,there is even the option to customize dates --like if you have an event coming or something...she also has a deal that if you refer (4) someones to her you can get it for free so if you do sign up with her will you tell her I (Sandra Aldrich) sent you? :)
http://www.myconsultantscorner.com/

1. What is the purpose of the Newsletter from Pws?

The Newsletter from Pws is a way for Pampered Chef to keep our customers informed about new products, promotions, and recipes. It also includes helpful tips and tricks for using our products.

2. How often is the Newsletter from Pws sent out?

The Newsletter from Pws is sent out once a month, typically around the beginning of the month. However, we may send out special editions for holidays or other special events.

3. Can I customize the Newsletter from Pws to only receive information about certain products?

Unfortunately, at this time we do not offer the option to customize the Newsletter from Pws. However, we try to include a variety of products and recipes in each edition to appeal to all of our customers.

4. Is the Newsletter from Pws only available to customers in the United States?

No, the Newsletter from Pws is available to all of our customers worldwide. However, please note that some promotions and offers may only be available in certain countries.

5. How can I unsubscribe from the Newsletter from Pws?

If you no longer wish to receive the Newsletter from Pws, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. You can also contact our customer service team and they can assist you with unsubscribing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • esavvymom