1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: IContact Community Newsletter Archive

1. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

When I send out my newsletters in iContact, it gives me the option to file the newsletter in the Community Newsletter Archive. I do not check this option because it would mean that my newsletter would be in a public archive with a link to my website on it, which is against P&P.

I did read a bit more about it, and it says that it will create a full HTML version of the newsletter, with the ability to link with just a URL. I would love to be able to just send a link to my newsletter to some contacts. Does anyone know if there is any other way to achieve this?

Jun 16, 2009
  2. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

I would avoid this because having any of your promotional or marketing materials hosted on the internet, outside of the PWS, would probably be interpreted as a violation of the policies. Believe me, if I could think of a way this would fit within the guidelines, I'd be all for it! It would alleviate alot of the email receiving problems people tend to have!

Jun 16, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

*Sigh* I was afraid of that :D

Thanks for the response, Joy!

Jun 16, 2009
Have something to add?