• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Newsletter for November

hard to keep it all in! I hope you still enjoyed it! :-) I started my own a while back. I have attached a copy of it. If you are interested let me know. I just make it in publisher and turn it into a pdf so it can be sent out as an attachment. It always includes the current month specials, next month specials, and recipes.Thanks for the offer! I have already subscribed to Tasty Tidbits. I think I will still be a subscriber BUT this last issues was, to me, too jumbled and unorganized. I moved things into better organization for my tastes and reformatted it a bit and then sent it out. Other than
chefkugler
I was wondering if anyone has a customer newsletter for November that they would like to share?
I have seen several on here before that are great. I'm not so great with the computer when it comes to those things. Give me an excel worksheet and I'm great, but creating documents in Word or such, forget it.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

For the same reason you said, I chose Tasty Tidbits to do my newsletter and I'm HAPPY!!! I take 10minutes to add/change things a bit (I do a few things like Birthday reminder, etc) and then send it off vs the HOURS I was spending. It is SOO worth the money NOT to make your own. :)

How's Valatie?? Did you get a lot of snow?? I read that Upstate NY got snow and stuff- whats happening there?? Sorry just curious as I'm from Ballston Spa (near Saratoga). :)

Thanks, I'll look into Tasty Tidbits. Can you add things that you want to them though?

We didn't get the snow yet. It is coming tonight. But yes, some areas of NY is getting 12 inches tonight. My son said today, I didn't think we get snow in the fall. Only in upstate NY you can. LOL

Yeah you can add things to it, also take things out. But I think Joy does a great job so I don't take things out just a thing here or there. I think I paid like $20 for the year. Trust me- my time is worth WAY more than that and Joy is amazing. You can go to tastytidbits.net and request a sample and she will input your info so it will look exactly like what you would send your customers. Oh if you do decide to order it, please put me down as a reference...I'm selfish- I get a free month! :) :)

Yikes- I can't wait to hear from my mom to hear what's going on at her house. She ALWAYS calls the kids to give them a weather update when its something like this! :) Awww your son is so funny!! Yeah only in NY! lol

I subscribe to tasty bits and I too love it! I think I will always be a subscriber BUT this last issues was, to me, too jumbled and unorganized. I moved things into better organization for my tastes and reformatted it a bit and then sent it out. Other than that, I cannot say enough great things!

I agree with this month's (Nov) but as we both said, we moved a few things and its Great! :) I thought it was a bit disjointed (Nov H &G not together) but no biggie. I didn't have to do the work so it was way ok to me! :)

chefkugler said:
I was wondering if anyone has a customer newsletter for November that they would like to share?
I have seen several on here before that are great. I'm not so great with the computer when it comes to those things. Give me an excel worksheet and I'm great, but creating documents in Word or such, forget it.
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

I started my own a while back. I have attached a copy of it. If you are interested let me know. I just make it in publisher and turn it into a pdf so it can be sent out as an attachment. It always includes the current month specials, next month specials, and recipes.

Attachments

• pampered tidbits.pdf
    226.1 KB · Views: 501
murkey said:
I subscribe to tasty bits and I too love it! I think I will always be a subscriber BUT this last issues was, to me, too jumbled and unorganized. I moved things into better organization for my tastes and reformatted it a bit and then sent it out. Other than that, I cannot say enough great things!

Did it actually show up "jumbled"? I know I had a few extra tables in there due to the formatting on the holiday ordering deadlines...

jbdowd0798 said:
I agree with this month's (Nov) but as we both said, we moved a few things and its Great! :) I thought it was a bit disjointed (Nov H &G not together) but no biggie. I didn't have to do the work so it was way ok to me! :)

Actually, I rarely put the Host and Guest specials back to back... I try to space it out with something business related, and something fun... example: sales article, recipe, sales article, tidbits, recruiting article, recipe... so that the reader doesn't get hit with more than one article in a row that implies "buy" "sign" "buy"! Know what I mean??

Anyway, I'm sorry if it came out disorganized this month. I find that some months, we have soooo much good info that it's hard to get it all in there without verbally throwing up all over the customer...And for every person that says there is too much content, there is another that says I should add in more.... <sigh>

PampChefJoy said:
Actually, I rarely put the Host and Guest specials back to back... I try to space it out with something business related, and something fun... example: sales article, recipe, sales article, tidbits, recruiting article, recipe... so that the reader doesn't get hit with more than one article in a row that implies "buy" "sign" "buy"! Know what I mean??

Anyway, I'm sorry if it came out disorganized this month. I find that some months, we have soooo much good info that it's hard to get it all in there without verbally throwing up all over the customer...And for every person that says there is too much content, there is another that says I should add in more.... <sigh>

I guess I never really noticed that the H &G specials not being back to back. I do know what you mean and it makes sense!:blushing:

PC did come out with A TON to tell our customers so I didn't know what was going to come out! LOL Again, I can't say it enough- I LOVE the newsletter and so for me to take the total of 10 minutes to add my hosts names, birthday info, and available dates to send to over 100 people- YEAH I'm not worried about it!!!! I love it and will always tell people about it!

PampChefJoy said:

I loved this month's Nov NL Joy!:D As every month!;)

heat123 said:
I loved this month's Nov NL Joy!:D As every month!;)

ditto that! Joy's newsletters are awesome :thumbup:

jbdowd0798 said:
Yeah you can add things to it, also take things out. But I think Joy does a great job so I don't take things out just a thing here or there. I think I paid like $20 for the year. Trust me- my time is worth WAY more than that and Joy is amazing. You can go to tastytidbits.net and request a sample and she will input your info so it will look exactly like what you would send your customers. Oh if you do decide to order it, please put me down as a reference...I'm selfish- I get a free month! :) :)

Yikes- I can't wait to hear from my mom to hear what's going on at her house. She ALWAYS calls the kids to give them a weather update when its something like this! :) Awww your son is so funny!! Yeah only in NY! lol

Awh yeah ... you're getting a month FREE!!! Yall were talking so good about the newsletter ... I had to sign-up - it sure will beat trying to do one on my own! Anyways .. I listed you as the referral. ENJOY!

I love TT! I just sent out the Quickbites I just got today too! The Outlet is changing so fast, it's hard to keep us! My customers and I managed to get our microcookers when they popped back on Thursday night before they soldout again! I agree with the way you have it laid out Joy! I add a paragraph about my Kids in the Kitchen things to mine! It's so much easier than I could even begin to do!

PamperMyLife said:
Awh yeah ... you're getting a month FREE!!! Yall were talking so good about the newsletter ... I had to sign-up - it sure will beat trying to do one on my own! Anyways .. I listed you as the referral. ENJOY!

THANKS!!! :chef: I don't know what I would do without Joy and TT!!!

I also received my Quickbites yesterday. I'm not sure if I'll send them out or not this month since I just emailed my group the other day about an open house. I LOVE to use Quickbites for those people at shows who want the NL and its past the middle of the month, it gives them a snapshot of whats to come without being told over again (from what I said at the show). I LOVE TT!!!! :love::love::love::love:

question: with the newsletters, can we put recipes on it that PC hasn't featured, and you can't find doing a recipe search? or would that be against copyright or something?

I use a site called MyEmailDesigns.com
Mike makes a very professional monthly newsletter and also a mid-month nibbles (features the outlet).
It is very cheap and very professional.

candiejayne said:
question: with the newsletters, can we put recipes on it that PC hasn't featured, and you can't find doing a recipe search? or would that be against copyright or something?

You can only email the ones that are "publicly available" - ie available via search from the consumer PC website. You can't retype something from a cookbook if PC doesn't make it public on their site. There's still plenty to choose from though. I usually search the public site for a certain ingredient to go along with one of my monthly themes. Also the Season's Best are available.

You also have to add the disclaimer at the bottom about the copyright and the test kitchen blurb. (If you've ever seen one of my newsletters, you'll know what I mean.... it seems redundant but I put it in small print at the bottom of every recipe for a reason -- to be compliant with HO policies).

What are the featured products in the November newsletter?

The featured products in the November newsletter are the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Quick Cooker, the Stoneware Baking Set, the Ultimate Mixing Bowl Set, and the Nonstick Double Burner Griddle.

How can I access the November newsletter?

The November newsletter can be accessed by signing up for our email list on our website, or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant for a digital or physical copy.

Are there any special promotions in the November newsletter?

Yes, the November newsletter includes a special promotion for a free gift with the purchase of any featured product. There is also a discount code for 10% off your entire order.

Can I share the November newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, the November newsletter can be shared with your friends and family. You can forward the digital copy or make copies of the physical version to give to them.

Is there a deadline for taking advantage of the promotions in the November newsletter?

Yes, the promotions in the November newsletter are only valid until the end of the month. So be sure to take advantage of them before the month is over!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smithcooking
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • bsaxman
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • LuvStoneware