• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Sales with Newsletters: Tips and Tricks from a Newsletter Virgin

I thought I'd try that one for a while and see how it goes.In summary, the conversation is about using newsletters to increase sales and achieve incentives, as well as discussing different newsletter subscription services. One person shares their experience with getting responses from their newsletter and the content they include, while another asks for samples of other people's newsletters. There is also a discussion about different trip incentives and different newsletter subscription services.
ChefAggi
Silver Member
Okay, so this year I want to try really hard to increase my sales. I'm not sure if I will have enough to get my Paris Incentive, but I"m sure gonna give it the old college try.

I have NEVER made up a newsletter before and I don't have a mailing list made up either... I know I know shame on me. I guess one of my questions is for those of you who do sent out newsletters, do you get many responses for people placing individual orders? What about when it comes to personal consultant specials, do you get many responses that way? What sort of things do you put in your newsletters?

I appreciate any/all advice and suggestions you can throw at me!!

Cheers

I don't usually get a lot of responses from my newsletter, but I do know that it keeps my name in front of my customers. I've had people call to book who I haven't spoken to in a couple of years. And my new recruit was from my newsletter list (but had only ever purchased an Ice Cream Dipper from me).

Part of the issue with non-response is because I'm in a very economically depressed area of the US. And people are cutting back around here - they just don't have the funds to spend when they're worrying about making the house payment and paying for heat.

Paris incentive!!??!

The Canadian trip incentive is Paris! In the Spring!

Chef Aggi, I hear you. I just did my first newsletter and sent it to all my past hosts and customers - I e-mailed those whose addresses I had and then snail mailed the rest. Since it was my first newsletter it ended up to be 4 pages long. The next one will be shorter.

Here's a brief run-down:

-I did a little blurb on how it's my first newsletter, thanking past h&c for their support, mentioning that there will be a new catalog out soon and some items will be discontinued so get your favourites before it's too late.

-Then I mentioned the Feb specials - along with a recipe using stoneware.

-Next some fun facts about Chocolate and how it's good for you!

-A short blurb on doing a catalog show - can't "Book a Show" then "Show a Book".

-An opportunity blurb.

-A list of the discontinued items.

-And finally another thank you for taking the time for read my first newletter. Here I put my goal to earn the trip for Paris with their help. "This year my goal is to earn a trip to Paris for my family... an all-expenses-paid vacation courtesy of the Pampered Chef"

I got lots of wonderful ideas off this site so I can't take credit for it all. I just sent the mailers out last week so I've not heard back yet. I do have some phone calls to make for some March shows today. I'd like to get them in the first couple weeks to get the HWC products!

One thing, the e-mail and snail mail newsletters were slightly different because I couldn't get photos to e-mail. I ended up just doing different coloured fonts. The hard-copy newsletter was also just copy, no photos, but I photocopied it onto bright purple paper. I figured that if they wanted to see the products they could always look it up on my website! I made sure that on every page I had my name/phone/website listed at least once.

Hope this helps, Linda

Last edited:
Can whoever uses a newsletter post their's on here so that we can maybe get a few ideas to use for our own? I'm not creative and would love to check out someone else's letter that they send out monthly. You can post it or even just email it directly to me.
TIA

I wanna go to PARIS*************************

Why do we get different trips..............??????

Yep... I would love to see Paris .. oui oui!!! Yep I want to brush up on my French skills while I"m at it too!! hee hee

Cheers

Does anyone use the By Request service?? This is the one I'm looking at going with and was wondering what you guys thought of it.

TIA,
Kearstin

I use this one:www.myconsultantscorner.comEveryone loves it, I always get comments about it. I email it to most of my customers, and for the few without email, I print and snail mail.Ann

Last edited:
I use By Request and really like it.

cooking.with.ann said:
I use this one:

www.myconsultantscorner.com

Everyone loves it, I always get comments about it. I email it to most of my customers, and for the few without email, I print and snail mail.

Ann

I like the looks of that one too, but it's considerably more expensive :eek: than the other two...

1. What is a "Newsletter Virgin" in the context of Pampered Chef?

A "Newsletter Virgin" is someone who has never signed up for or received a newsletter from Pampered Chef. This could be a new customer or someone who has previously purchased products but has not opted in to receive emails.

2. How do I become a "Newsletter Virgin"?

If you are a new customer, you will automatically become a "Newsletter Virgin" when you make your first purchase. If you are an existing customer, you can sign up to receive newsletters by creating an account on our website and opting in to receive emails.

3. What are the benefits of being a "Newsletter Virgin"?

As a "Newsletter Virgin," you will receive our newsletters featuring new product releases, special offers, and cooking tips and recipes. You will also have access to exclusive promotions and discounts.

4. Can I unsubscribe from the newsletters if I no longer want to be a "Newsletter Virgin"?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from our newsletters at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email. However, we hope you'll continue to enjoy the benefits of being a "Newsletter Virgin."

5. Are there any fees or obligations associated with being a "Newsletter Virgin"?

No, there are no fees or obligations associated with being a "Newsletter Virgin." It is simply a term we use to refer to customers who have not yet signed up for our newsletters. You can unsubscribe at any time and there are no penalties for doing so.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies