• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Profits with PC: Newsletter or Website? | Tips from Tina

In summary, the Pampered Chef newsletter is a free monthly publication that provides updates on new products, recipes, cooking tips, and special offers. To sign up, visit their website and click on the "Sign Up" button. You can customize your preferences for receiving the newsletter and it is typically sent out once a month. There is no cost to subscribe and it is designed to keep customers informed and engaged with the brand.
tmseiling
I have been doing PC since May, when I started I decided that I would try not to overspend at first. So I have made back my kit cost and now I want to add to my business :D I can do either the newsletter or the website right now, what would you do first?

Thanks for you ideas.

Tina

WEBSITE!! You can do your own newsletter from the website until you are ready to make the next investment!!!!

Michelle has a good point. You can use the Customer Connection emails on your website to send newsletters to your customers. I would definitely want to make sure something is going out to my customers from me every month so that my name stays in front of them, but having the website for them to order from is so convenient.

Ditto!Definitely the website. It comes in so handy and it's a great way to advertise. Between outlet orders, outside orders for shows, catty shows, sending e-mails to your contacts, etc. It's great!

Thanks, website it is

when you say you send "newsletters" from the pws what exactly do you send? Host special?

Website ALL THE WAY!Ditto pp's- do your own newsletter and send out customer care emails from your pws.

peache2me said:
when you say you send "newsletters" from the pws what exactly do you send? Host special?

Pick the template for whatever you want to focus on that month, most likely the Host Special, and then write more detail in the section you can personalize. I don't remember who it is that does this monthly, but it works well for her.

Related to Maximizing Profits with PC: Newsletter or Website? | Tips from Tina

1. What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef newsletter?

The Pampered Chef newsletter is a monthly publication that provides updates on new products, recipes, cooking tips, and special offers. It is designed to keep our customers informed and engaged with our brand.

2. How do I sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter?

To sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter, simply visit our website and click on the "Sign Up" button on the homepage. You will then be prompted to enter your email address and select your preferences for receiving the newsletter.

3. Can I customize my newsletter preferences?

Yes, you can customize your newsletter preferences by clicking on the "Update Preferences" link at the bottom of any newsletter. From there, you can choose which types of content you would like to receive and how frequently you would like to receive the newsletter.

4. How often is the Pampered Chef newsletter sent out?

The Pampered Chef newsletter is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, there may be occasional special editions sent out for holidays or special promotions.

5. Is there a cost to subscribe to the Pampered Chef newsletter?

No, the Pampered Chef newsletter is free for anyone to subscribe to. It is just one of the many ways we strive to keep our customers engaged and informed about our products and brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom