• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Newsletter Impact without a Website: Tips from a PC Business Owner

In summary, Gillian wants to send out a newsletter but doesn't know how to format it nicely and isn't motivated to get orders from it.
gilliandanielle
Hey guys- as I am slowing down in my PC business I recently didn't renew my website. I only got 2 orders on it the entire 2 years that I had it because I didn't promote it enough. Anyway, I wanted to send out my monthly newsletter that I haven't done in the last few months. Does anyone send a newsletter out that doesn't have a website? I feel like if I don't show pics of the products no one will care, but if I link them to the main site it will be the first time ever that someone buys directly from the site. Any suggestions?

You can link them to mine!! LMAO:D

You should be able to go to the main PC website and copy pictures from the products section - can't you?

I don't know how to format them in an e-mail so that it looks nice though... is that hard?

How were you sending it before? I always did mine in Word and then copied it into an email.

Have you thought about subscribing to one of the newsletter services? They are only @ $20 per year. 123by request is $19.95 and Tasy Tidbits is about the same. They send you the newsletter in several formats and you can change them up if you want to and add your own info.

I used to do Tasty Tidbits but it was just too much info. I started doing my own on Constant Contact but my trial ran out. I don't think I have ever gotten an order from a newsletter so I am really unmotivated, but hoping the new products could liven my response up!

I haven't used Constant Contact. Sorry, I'm no help here.

What good are you then??? LMAO!!

You can copy the picture and then right click and remove link so that it is just a picture.

Hey Gillian.

I used the one that I have posted a million times here and I think you can request your web address to not be listed on it, if that is what you are talking about. ;)

Gillian - I would honestly for this month send out the Fall Flash that Joy did. It shows all the fall products. You dont have to have a website. Just write a nice email, let them know how excited you are about the new products and specials coming up and tell them to contact via email or phone if they need anything.

Cindycooks said:
Gillian - I would honestly for this month send out the Fall Flash that Joy did. It shows all the fall products. You dont have to have a website. Just write a nice email, let them know how excited you are about the new products and specials coming up and tell them to contact via email or phone if they need anything.

I agree with Cindy. Joy's Fall Flash is awesome!:D :)

Related to Maximizing Newsletter Impact without a Website: Tips from a PC Business Owner

1. What is a "Newsletter Without a Pws"?

A "Newsletter Without a Pws" is a digital newsletter that does not require a password (Pws) for access. It can be easily shared and accessed by anyone with the link, making it a convenient and user-friendly option for sharing information.

2. How do I create a "Newsletter Without a Pws"?

Creating a "Newsletter Without a Pws" is simple and can be done through various online platforms such as Mailchimp or Constant Contact. These platforms allow you to design and customize your newsletter, and provide a shareable link for easy access.

3. Can I still track the performance of my "Newsletter Without a Pws"?

Yes, you can still track the performance of your "Newsletter Without a Pws" through the platform you use to create it. These platforms offer analytics and insights on the number of views, clicks, and engagement with your newsletter.

4. Are there any downsides to using a "Newsletter Without a Pws"?

The main downside of using a "Newsletter Without a Pws" is that it is not as secure as a password-protected newsletter. This means that anyone with the link can access the content, so it may not be suitable for sensitive or confidential information.

5. How can I make my "Newsletter Without a Pws" more engaging?

To make your "Newsletter Without a Pws" more engaging, you can include visually appealing images and graphics, use catchy headlines and subheadings, and provide valuable and relevant content for your audience. You can also encourage feedback and interaction through surveys or polls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • emiscookin
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • tmseiling