• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed for Newsletter Layout and Design

In summary, the conversation was about creating a May newsletter and asking for tips and suggestions. The speaker mentioned having trouble with the layout and asked for examples to get ideas from. They also inquired about the number of pages and how to keep pictures in place. The reply advised having a clear idea before starting and using templates or layout guides. The speaker also mentioned using programs like Microsoft Word or Canva to adjust picture placement.
gidgetmarie
Has anyone finished the May newsletter that they are willing to share? I am new but have decided to try a newsletter. But I am having trouble gettting the lay out correct and was wondering if I could view a few of yours to maybe get some ideas? Do you guys usually have 1 page or more? How do you get all the pictures to stay where you want them? I have been at it all day and I can not get my pictures to stay where I put them as soon as I go to type in something the pictures move:( Obviously I am not to good with the computer? Any suggestions or help I would love it:angel:

thank you

Look in the thread "Anyone have May Newsletter started"...I posted one there yesterday. HTH :)

for posting this question! I have been struggling with the same issue. I am also new to creating newsletters and have been having trouble getting the layout just right. I have found that it helps to have a clear idea of what you want your newsletter to look like before you start adding pictures and text. It also helps to use a template or layout guide to keep everything organized. As for the number of pages, I think it depends on the content you have and how much you want to include. I usually aim for 2-3 pages, but some newsletters can be longer if there is a lot of information to share. As for the pictures, I usually use a program like Microsoft Word or Canva to create my newsletter and they have tools that allow you to adjust the placement of pictures and text. I hope this helps and good luck with your newsletter! Don't worry, with some practice you'll get the hang of it and become a pro at using the computer. :)

1. How do I submit my content for the newsletter layout and design?

You can submit your content by emailing it to our designated email address or by using our online submission form on our website. Please make sure to include all necessary information and images.

2. Can I request a specific layout or design for my newsletter?

Yes, you can make layout and design requests when submitting your content. Our team will do our best to accommodate your preferences and create a newsletter that meets your needs and brand aesthetic.

3. How long does it take for the newsletter layout and design to be completed?

The turnaround time for newsletter layout and design varies depending on the complexity and length of your content. Our team typically completes the design within 1-2 weeks after receiving all necessary information and materials.

4. Can I make changes to the layout and design after it has been completed?

Yes, you can make minor changes to the layout and design after it has been completed. However, major changes may require additional time and fees. It is best to provide clear and specific instructions during the initial submission to avoid additional revisions.

5. Do you offer printing and distribution services for the newsletters?

No, we only provide layout and design services for the newsletters. However, we can recommend printing and distribution companies that we have worked with in the past. You can also opt to print and distribute the newsletters yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • lisasfuncooking