• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Putting Pictures in My Newsletter

In summary, to put pictures in your newsletter, you'll need to have the pictures saved on your computer and use an email marketing platform that allows for image insertion. Make sure to follow the platform's instructions for uploading and resizing the pictures. If you encounter any issues, reach out to the platform's customer support for assistance. Happy newsletter creating!
babywings76
Gold Member
Can anyone help me figure out how to put pictures in my newsletter. I am in a time crunch--I want to get it out ASAP and I leave tomorrow to go out of town for a few days. I want to sign up for a newsletter service, like tastytidbits, but can't for this month. So I want to put my own out and was wanting to include pictures of the discontinued products. I know most people won't open attachments, so I want to have the pictures right there in the text of the e-mail. Any help would be great!

Go to your PWS and the pages for the products you want to include, then right-click the pictures and select "save." Save them to your computer. Write your e-mail, inserting the pictures from your local computer.FYI, though - pictures in an email are technically attachments, they just show up in-line. Well, unless someone has "do not load pictures" checked as one of their email preferences. They'll just see a blank space.

Sure, I can try to help you out with putting pictures in your newsletter. First, you'll need to have the pictures saved on your computer or device. If you don't have them already, you can try searching for them online or taking them yourself.Next, you'll need to use an email marketing platform that allows you to insert pictures into the body of the email. Some popular options include Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and AWeber. You can sign up for a free account and follow their instructions for creating and sending a newsletter.Once you have your newsletter set up, you should be able to insert the pictures by clicking on the image icon in the toolbar and uploading the pictures from your computer. Make sure to resize them if needed to fit the layout of your newsletter.If you're still having trouble, I suggest reaching out to the customer support team of the email marketing platform you're using. They should be able to provide more specific instructions and troubleshooting tips.I hope this helps and good luck with your newsletter!

1. How do I insert pictures into my Pampered Chef newsletter?

To insert pictures into your newsletter, click on the "Insert" tab in the toolbar and then select "Pictures" from the drop-down menu. From there, you can browse your computer for the desired image and click "Insert" to add it to your newsletter.

2. Can I resize the pictures in my newsletter?

Yes, you can resize pictures in your newsletter by clicking on the image and then dragging the corners to adjust the size. You can also right-click on the image and select "Size and Position" to enter specific dimensions.

3. How can I add captions to my pictures in the newsletter?

To add a caption to your picture, right-click on the image and select "Format Picture." In the "Layout" tab, check the box next to "Caption" and enter your desired text. You can also adjust the font, size, and position of the caption.

4. Can I rearrange the order of the pictures in my newsletter?

Yes, you can rearrange the order of pictures in your newsletter by clicking and dragging them to the desired location. You can also use the "Bring Forward" and "Send Backward" options under the "Format" tab to change the layering of pictures.

5. What file types are supported for pictures in the newsletter?

The Pampered Chef newsletter supports various file types, including JPEG, PNG, GIF, and BMP. If you are having trouble inserting a specific file type, try converting it to one of these supported formats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies