• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effortless Newsletter Service for Busy Consultants | Lazy Girl Newsletter

In summary, a newsletter service that sends it to the customer and the customer does not have to do anything else other than update their contact information.
amy07
For us lazy Consultants does anyone have a good recommendation for a newsletter service. This is what I want: Someone who sends them out, and all I have to do is update my contacts. I do not want a service that sends it to me and then I forward, since I probably will forget to do it. Plus, I seem to have a problem with things (pictures) not showing up on my email (sorry Becky!:eek:)

i use http://www.tastytidbits.net/

I second the Tasty tidbits, Joy always does an awesome job. All my customers enjoy it too!

I just started using Tasty Tidbits as well, as I am also to lazy to forward :) She has 3 levels - it sounds like you'll want the highest one where all you do is tell her anything special you want and she send it out...

I third tasty tidbits!!!
She does EVERYTHING for me....:D:D:D

Although I use the service where she sends it to me and I forward it to my customers, I LOVE Tasty Tidbits! Thank you Joy!

Amy--lazy? No way. Too doggone busy to do it herself? Sure. Lazy? Never.

raebates said:
Amy--lazy? No way. Too doggone busy to do it herself? Sure. Lazy? Never.

nah, I'll admit I'm lazy. Today, no laundry got done, but my kids & I ROCKED THE HOUSE with our new RockBand!:thumbup:

Trust me, Amy, the laundry will wait. Time with those kids won't. You made the better choice. That's not lazy. That's smart.

raebates said:
Trust me, Amy, the laundry will wait. Time with those kids won't. You made the better choice. That's not lazy. That's smart.

:blushing::blushing:Aww shucks Rae!! You don't think I'm lazy AND you think I'm smart?!?! You're my new BFF. :D

Got one!So I spent some time checking out all of the GREAT suggestions cheffers offered. I found one that suits my style and looks like something I would create IF I could create one. Thanks for ALL of the suggestions. I now have a great list to share with my team!

What is the "Lazy Girl Newsletter"?

The "Lazy Girl Newsletter" is a monthly newsletter created by Pampered Chef specifically for busy individuals who want quick and easy meal ideas and kitchen tips.

How often is the "Lazy Girl Newsletter" sent out?

The "Lazy Girl Newsletter" is sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of each month.

How can I subscribe to the "Lazy Girl Newsletter"?

To subscribe to the "Lazy Girl Newsletter", simply visit our website and click on the "Newsletter" tab at the top of the page. From there, you can enter your email address and click "Subscribe" to start receiving the newsletter.

Is there a cost for the "Lazy Girl Newsletter"?

No, the "Lazy Girl Newsletter" is completely free for anyone to subscribe to. Our goal is to provide helpful resources and inspiration for busy individuals looking to simplify their meal prep and cooking.

Can I unsubscribe from the "Lazy Girl Newsletter" at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the "Lazy Girl Newsletter" at any time by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email. You can also manage your subscription preferences by logging into your account on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
betsyb
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • cheflorraine