• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April Newsletter/Trifle Bowl Sale

In summary, the conversation revolves around how to handle email communication and promotions. The speaker is debating whether to send a separate email for promoting a sale and gift ideas for Mother's Day or to include it in the monthly newsletter. The suggestion is to strike a balance and avoid bombarding subscribers with too many emails. It is also recommended to consider combining promotions with other events or holidays to make it more relevant and less overwhelming for subscribers. Ultimately, the key is to respect subscribers' inboxes while still effectively promoting products.
babywings76
Gold Member
I am debating on how to handle my emails this month. I just retrieved my new April newsletter from myemaildesigns and am really happy with it. I want to get it out right away so people can see it. But...I was wanting to push the whole Mother's Day thing and try to give people gift ideas. I am trying to see if I can pull together a show to submit by the 15th. I really want to get that HWC apron!So, should I send a special e-mail all about the Trifle bowl being on sale and include some pictures or ideas on how people are using their trifle bowls, plus give them gift giving ideas for Mother's Day?Or will doing that just be too much to send out in one week or two? Or, do I streamline my newsletter and take out some stuff and just put more info in it about the sale?

Personally I never send out more than one a month. I would put the sale on the newsletter and if you want them to order by a certain date put that in.

We just had a Leader Training and the HO Sales Manager made a big deal about not sending more than one NL a month and keeping it short. Think about how many stores send emails every week or so. Do you open them or just delete them or do you think "I'll get another one soon so I'll skip this"? If you send one a month with the important info in the first paragraph and always give them a great recipe or amazing tips they will open it for that alone.

As a fellow forum user, I would suggest taking a balanced approach. While it's great to promote your new newsletter and the Mother's Day gift ideas, bombarding your subscribers with too many emails in a short period of time can be overwhelming and potentially turn them off. Instead, consider including a brief mention of the sale and gift ideas in your newsletter, along with a link to a separate email dedicated to promoting the sale and gift ideas. This way, your subscribers have the option to read more about it if they're interested, but it won't feel like you're constantly bombarding them with promotional emails. Alternatively, you could also consider combining the Mother's Day gift ideas with another upcoming holiday or event to make it more relevant and less overwhelming for your subscribers. Ultimately, it's important to strike a balance between promoting your products and respecting your subscribers' inboxes.

1. What is the April Newsletter about?

The April Newsletter features new recipes, products, and promotions for the month of April.

2. What is the Trifle Bowl Sale?

The Trifle Bowl Sale is a limited time offer where customers can purchase the popular trifle bowl at a discounted price.

3. Can I use my consultant discount on the trifle bowl sale?

Yes, consultants can use their discount on the trifle bowl sale to save even more on their purchase.

4. Are there any new recipes featured in the April Newsletter?

Yes, the April Newsletter includes new and delicious recipes using our latest products.

5. Is there a limit on how many trifle bowls I can purchase during the sale?

No, there is no limit on how many trifle bowls you can purchase during the sale. However, the sale is only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KivaSlade
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
KivaSlade
  • chefsiefker
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • esavvymom