1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Feedback on my April Newsletter

1. jules

jules Gold Member

Hello Everyone,
    I would like some feedback on my April Newsletter. I just changed my format and I would like to know what other consultants think before I send it out.
    Thanks,
    Julie
    PS. If you like the email and would like a copy for your own use, message me.

Attached Files:

Mar 30, 2008
  2. tabnat80

tabnat80 Advanced Member Gold Member

when I opened it up, the word herb keeper was just up there by itself on the right and Measure mix n pour was floating around the hwc stuff on the right. Other than that, it looks great to me.

Mar 31, 2008
  3. peichef

peichef Veteran Member

looks good, though the yellow is hard to read. otherwise, it looks great

Mar 31, 2008
  4. PCMelissa

PCMelissa Member Gold Member

Ok, this is probably just my crazy mind, but the ladle looked like a cigar pipe to me when I first openend it. It took me a while to figure out what it was. I wouldn't change it just cause of me, but I thought I would let you know.

Mar 31, 2008
  5. ccarp

ccarp Member

I like your newletter and format, but I have to agree with Melissa. In my mind it was a pipe first too.

Mar 31, 2008
  6. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

You can't put "Discover the chef in you" on anything - it's a registered, trademarked "tagline" that PC owns. Other than that, it's fine. I just opt for the emails through Customer Connection on my website, though - they're professional and easy - I don't have to write anything!

Also, don't apologize for something you haven't done - just say "look at my new newsletter!" and leave it at that. It looks sad and desperate, IMO (sorry, you asked for opinions!) ;)

Mar 31, 2008
  7. newsletter and newsletter questions

I agree that the ladle kind of looks like a pipe. Also, the comment about being sorry about not getting a newsletter out isn't necessary. One more thing ,(sorry) I think the price on the salad spinner is wrong. Last night I printed out the host special, and it is supposed to be $20 the colander set is $15.60 and the collapsilble bowl is $10. You might want to double check the prices. I think its great that you are doing a newsletter, I haven't gotten around to it yet. Give your self a big pat on the back!:thumbup:

Mar 31, 2008
  8. newsletters and newsletter questions

Sorry,one more thing... if you spend $60 you get the free items, not $80.

Mar 31, 2008
  9. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

She's in Canada, so her prices and incentives are different.

Mar 31, 2008
  10. momoftwins

momoftwins Veteran Member

I totally thought the same thing.

Apr 1, 2008
Have something to add?