• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Feedback on My April Newsletter

In summary, the newsletter looks great, the prices on the items are correct, and the only change I would make is to change the price for the salad spinner.
jules
Gold Member
Hello Everyone,
I would like some feedback on my April Newsletter. I just changed my format and I would like to know what other consultants think before I send it out.
Thanks,
Julie
PS. If you like the email and would like a copy for your own use, message me.

Attachments

• A_Pampered_Minute[1].doc
    113 KB · Views: 636
when I opened it up, the word herb keeper was just up there by itself on the right and Measure mix n pour was floating around the hwc stuff on the right. Other than that, it looks great to me.

looks good, though the yellow is hard to read. otherwise, it looks great

Ok, this is probably just my crazy mind, but the ladle looked like a cigar pipe to me when I first openend it. It took me a while to figure out what it was. I wouldn't change it just cause of me, but I thought I would let you know.

PCMelissa said:
Ok, this is probably just my crazy mind, but the ladle looked like a cigar pipe to me when I first openend it. It took me a while to figure out what it was. I wouldn't change it just cause of me, but I thought I would let you know.

I like your newletter and format, but I have to agree with Melissa. In my mind it was a pipe first too.

You can't put "Discover the chef in you" on anything - it's a registered, trademarked "tagline" that PC owns. Other than that, it's fine. I just opt for the emails through Customer Connection on my website, though - they're professional and easy - I don't have to write anything!Also, don't apologize for something you haven't done - just say "look at my new newsletter!" and leave it at that. It looks sad and desperate, IMO (sorry, you asked for opinions!) ;)

newsletter and newsletter questionsI agree that the ladle kind of looks like a pipe. Also, the comment about being sorry about not getting a newsletter out isn't necessary. One more thing ,(sorry) I think the price on the salad spinner is wrong. Last night I printed out the host special, and it is supposed to be $20 the colander set is $15.60 and the collapsilble bowl is $10. You might want to double check the prices. I think its great that you are doing a newsletter, I haven't gotten around to it yet. Give your self a big pat on the back!:thumbup:

newsletters and newsletter questionsSorry,one more thing... if you spend $60 you get the free items, not $80.

pampered Ruth said:
Sorry,one more thing... if you spend $60 you get the free items, not $80.

She's in Canada, so her prices and incentives are different.

PCMelissa said:

I totally thought the same thing.

1. How can I improve the design of my newsletter?

One way to improve the design of your newsletter is to use a consistent color scheme and font throughout. You can also include eye-catching images and use headings and subheadings to break up the text and make it more visually appealing.

2. Is the content in my newsletter relevant and engaging?

To ensure that your content is relevant and engaging, make sure to include a variety of topics that are of interest to your readers. You can also ask for feedback from your audience to see what they would like to see in future newsletters.

3. How often should I send out my newsletter?

The frequency of your newsletter will depend on your audience and the type of content you are sharing. However, a good rule of thumb is to send it out once a month to avoid overwhelming your subscribers.

4. Are there any technical issues with my newsletter?

To check for technical issues, make sure to send a test email to yourself and click on all the links to make sure they are working properly. You can also ask a colleague or friend to review the newsletter and provide feedback on any technical issues they may notice.

5. How can I encourage more engagement with my newsletter?

One way to encourage more engagement is to include a call-to-action in your newsletter, such as asking readers to leave a comment or share the newsletter with their friends. You can also offer exclusive promotions or discounts for subscribers to incentivize them to engage with your content.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • esavvymom