• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't get Newsletter into Email

andiphant

Novice Member
May 22, 2006
I made a really great newsletter in Microsoft Word but now I can't get it copied into email without messing up the format. I have pictures distributed throughout and they are not copying, just the text. Does anyone know a trick to getting it all copied exactly how it looks in Word? Or should I just send it as an attachment this time? Please Help, I really appreciate it. I'd be glad to share the Newsletter once I figure this out.

Shawnna

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
I would like to know too. I use MS Word for my newsletter and always have to send it as an attachment because I can't get it to copy to email without messing up the format. Some people do not like to open attachments. I have also clicked the email button in Word to send it to myself, and it still messes up.

strasfamily

May 6, 2006
Try this - I just experimented and think it may work. In your Word document choose "Edit" and "Select All". Then choose "Edit" "Copy". In your e-mail message, choose "Edit" "Paste Special", then paste it as a "Picture".

Some of the other options under Paste Special may work as well - but I just experimented with Picture.

andiphant

Novice Member
May 22, 2006
That almost worked, but there is no option to "Paste Special" on the web browser when I'm tyring to mail from Yahoo. It only has the regular Cut, Copy, Paste. I did a "Paste Special" into another Word document and it worked, but still no luck getting it into email. Thanks for the help though.

annew

Nov 1, 2005
can you try ctrl A & then ctrl C then Ctrl V.

that should highlight everything, copy it & paste it.

Hope that helps

Anne in NY