• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Sending Newsletter to iContact: Help Needed

Sandi - which newsletter version and which pictures (or all of them?) If all of them, there is a good chance there is a hiccup in your internet connection causing them not to load... because not all the photos come from the same server, so if they're all not showing, that's an indicator of internet connectivity or email program settings. If "some" aren't showing, then there may be a problem with the server that is hosting that image.Thanks, Joy! You were right. My server was the cause of my problem. All better now!
otisbg
Gold Member
I am trying to get my July newsletter over to icontact and keep getting an error message. I am wondering of the link is wrong? I can get into icontcat with no issues, but Joy's icontact link is not working - or so it seems.
Has anyone else tried?:yuck:

i just tried to upload the july newsletter to icontact also and got the same error message. i too can access icontact with no problem.

Joy posted about the problem on her FB page. She said iContact has apparently made upgrades, and she's got a call into her programmer. Of course, it is Sunday.

For a fix, you can use the "Download HTML" option, copy & paste the code into iContact and then edit as usual.

Thanks Noora for updating everyone here. I am still waiting to hear back from my developer. I haven't needed him to update anything in awhile so hopefully he is not out on vacation or anything.I do apologize for this unforseen issue. I've already been berated by another subscriber by about my lack of response. I am sooo sorry if anyone is inconvenienced. If I could fix it myself, I would.

PampChefJoy said:
Thanks Noora for updating everyone here. I am still waiting to hear back from my developer. I haven't needed him to update anything in awhile so hopefully he is not out on vacation or anything.

I do apologize for this unforseen issue. I've already been berated by another subscriber by about my lack of response. I am sooo sorry if anyone is inconvenienced. If I could fix it myself, I would.

How rude is that!? Like you don't have a life! Tell her to suck eggs ;) :D

Okay, it looks like all is up and running again. Thanks for your patience.

Jodi - LOL, thanks for the laugh. I have to admit, it stings alot when people say I don't provide quick enough service because I take downtime VERY seriously ... and part of me wants to tell them that if they expect me to provide a 24/7 call center type of response, then they'd be better off finding another service, because I do like to sleep and I do like my family time :)

I got my newsletter out this morning. :chef:
By the way Joy, if you could ever figure out how we could live off not sleeping, please let me know. I would be willing to pay big bucks for that. I may actually even be able to accomplish everything on my "To Do" list.
At least it is up and running. :D

Hey, Joy -- the pictures are not coming up for me today. Please help! (when you can -- I know you probably have a life!! :D)

Sandi

Sandi - which newsletter version and which pictures (or all of them?) If all of them, there is a good chance there is a hiccup in your internet connection causing them not to load... because not all the photos come from the same server, so if they're all not showing, that's an indicator of internet connectivity or email program settings. If "some" aren't showing, then there may be a problem with the server that is hosting that image.

Thanks, Joy! You were right. My server was the cause of my problem. All better now! :thumbup:

Sandi

1. Why am I having trouble sending my newsletter to iContact?

There could be several reasons for this issue. It could be due to technical difficulties on our end, an error in the newsletter template, or an issue with your iContact account. Please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.

2. How can I troubleshoot the issue myself?

You can try refreshing the page, clearing your browser's cache, or using a different browser. You can also check for any error messages and refer to our troubleshooting guide. If the issue persists, please contact our customer support team for help.

3. Can I still send my newsletter if I'm having trouble with iContact?

Yes, you can use an alternative email marketing platform to send your newsletter. Our system is compatible with other popular platforms such as Mailchimp and Constant Contact. Please contact our customer support team for instructions on how to integrate with another platform.

4. Is there a limit to the number of newsletters I can send through iContact?

Yes, iContact has a limit on the number of emails you can send per day depending on your subscription plan. If you exceed this limit, you may experience issues sending your newsletter. You may need to upgrade your plan or use another platform to send your newsletter.

5. How long does it usually take for the issue to be resolved?

It depends on the cause of the issue. If it's a technical problem on our end, we will do our best to resolve it as soon as possible. If it's an issue with your iContact account, it may take longer as we may need to work with their support team. We will keep you updated on the progress and assist you in sending your newsletter as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • NooraK