• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Pics With Newsletter and Icontact

In summary, to add pictures to your newsletter in iContact, go to the "Design" tab and click on the "Image" button to upload your desired picture. You can send personalized pictures to contacts using dynamic content and optimize your pictures for different devices and email clients by resizing, compressing, and using web-safe colors. iContact also allows you to add videos and animated GIFs to your newsletter and track their performance through robust reporting features.
jcwarr
ok...i have tried to copy and paste joy's amazing fall flash and going going gone flyers into both my icontact and gmail accounts - but NO pictures come up!! :( can anyone help me? i really want to send it via icontact so i can track the message but cannot figure it out. do i have to uplaod every single pic? for those of you who use icontact - how do you do it?
thanks!!

If you are sending the emails through iContact, you should be able to upload the images and insert them into the email. If the images are hosted on a website, you can just copy and paste the URL of the image into the email. To upload the images to iContact, you would need to go to the Image Library and select the “Upload” option. You can then select the images from your computer or from a URL and add them to your library. Once you have the images in the library, you can drag and drop them into the email.

Hi there! I'm not familiar with icontact, but I can offer some general advice that might help. Sometimes, when you copy and paste images, they don't show up because the formatting gets messed up. One solution could be to save the images separately and then upload them into your email or icontact account. Another option could be to insert the images as attachments instead of copying and pasting them. I hope that helps! If not, maybe someone who uses icontact can chime in with some specific tips. Good luck!

Related to Sending Pics With Newsletter and Icontact

1. How do I add pictures to my newsletter in iContact?

To add pictures to your newsletter in iContact, first click on the "Design" tab in the top menu. Then, select the section of your newsletter where you want to add the picture. Click on the "Image" button and upload your desired picture. You can then adjust the size, alignment, and other settings for the picture before saving your changes.

2. Can I send personalized pictures to my contacts in iContact?

Yes, iContact allows you to send personalized pictures to your contacts by using dynamic content. Simply upload the pictures you want to use for each contact, then use the dynamic content feature to insert the appropriate picture based on the contact's information.

3. How can I ensure that my pictures look good on different devices and email clients?

To ensure that your pictures look good on different devices and email clients, it is important to optimize your pictures before uploading them to iContact. This includes resizing them to the appropriate dimensions, compressing them to reduce file size, and using web-safe colors. You can also use the preview feature in iContact to see how your newsletter will look on different devices.

4. Can I add videos or animated GIFs to my newsletter in iContact?

Yes, iContact allows you to add videos and animated GIFs to your newsletter. You can either embed a video from a hosting platform like YouTube or Vimeo, or upload the video directly to iContact. For animated GIFs, simply upload the file like you would a regular picture.

5. How can I track the performance of the pictures in my newsletter?

iContact offers robust reporting features that allow you to track the performance of your newsletter, including the pictures. You can see how many contacts opened your newsletter, clicked on a picture, and more. This can help you make data-driven decisions for future newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
sandilou
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom