• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Expert Help Setting Up Your iContact Newsletter | Free Trial

In summary, the conversation is about using the free trial of iContact and struggling to set up a newsletter. Joy suggests following a tutorial and provides a link for assistance. The speaker also discusses their experience with the free trial and questions the effectiveness of paying for the service. They also mention the importance of keeping their name in front of potential customers.
Jennie4PC
I am trying the free trial on iContact and I cant see how to set up my newsletter. I tried the copy paste thing but it doesnt show up any pictures. Just words and it doesnt look good. I am so computer challenged. I do have the subscription with Joy also.

Joy has a tutorial that shows you how to do it, did you see that link? I'll go and see if I can find it to point it out better for you... be back in a minute..

Okay, on her main page, on the left side column it says "iContact-your sending solution" click on that. Then scroll down the page and you'll see below the red text "Here is a tutorial". Open up your icontact account in a separate browser so you can put it side by side to that window and follow the steps along with the tutorial. HTH! :)

Thanks Amanda,
I did not see that. I am heading there to check it out now.
Again thanks a ton.

You're welcome. Glad I could help! :) I just tried out the free trial of iContact also. Kind of cool. I just don't know if I want to pay $10 every month to find out the same 45 people opened my newsletter and that so many people didn't. ;) I have a 40% opens rate on my Feb. newsletter. I wonder if it will be 40% every month, you know?! I only had 6 clicks, but wonder if knowing this is really going to change anything I do. I don't think iContact did anything extra to get this to people's inboxes more successfully, right? Maybe I'm wrong on that though. So I don't think I'm going to pay for the service beyond the free trial. If anyone has any insight to this, please let me know. TIA! :)

I've learned that if people use Outlook, and don't download the pictures, iContact doesn't register that as an "open." This means you might have a higher rate than you really do. And the important part is keeping your name in front of them so that when they DO need PC, they'll think of you.

Related to Get Expert Help Setting Up Your iContact Newsletter | Free Trial

What is Icontact Help Please?

Icontact Help Please is a customer support service specifically for Pampered Chef consultants. It is designed to assist consultants in navigating the Icontact system and troubleshoot any issues they may encounter.

How do I access Icontact Help Please?

You can access Icontact Help Please by logging into your Pampered Chef consultant account and clicking on the "Icontact Help Please" link under the "Resources" tab. You will be directed to a page with various resources and contact options for support.

What types of issues can Icontact Help Please assist with?

Icontact Help Please can assist with any issues related to the Icontact system, including creating and managing email campaigns, setting up contact lists, and troubleshooting technical issues. They can also provide guidance on best practices for using Icontact effectively.

Is there a fee for using Icontact Help Please?

No, there is no fee for using Icontact Help Please. It is a free service provided to all Pampered Chef consultants to support their use of the Icontact system.

What are the hours of operation for Icontact Help Please?

Icontact Help Please is available during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 9am to 5pm EST. You can also submit a support request at any time and a representative will respond during business hours.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • wadesgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ~*Heather*~