• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Sign up for Icontact and Free Tt Subscription?

In summary, to sign up for iContact and receive a free TT subscription, visit their website and click on the "Sign Up" button. This subscription is included in all iContact plans and lasts as long as your account remains active. The TT subscription includes features such as advanced reporting, A/B testing, automation workflows, and customizable email templates. You can also upgrade your subscription at any time for access to more advanced features.
lluvs2laugh
Just wondering if anybody had signed up for icontact and the free tt subs.

The way I read it is you only get the free tt subscription if you pay for a year subscription for icontact. Am I reading it correctly? I would really love to have both but I can't afford a year subscription right now.

I know, that is what I was thinking too. But I think I am going to go ahead and force myself to get the year and work my butt off to pay for it. I really want to be more focussed on customer service and connections this year and I think this will be a huge help for me. And I can't pass up the free newsletter and the 10% discount for IContact when you pay for the year. I'm going there right now...........

I did it. It will be well worth it over the year. I know Joy was working on trying to get month to month also.

I can do this month-by-month now... I thought I edited the website to reflect that but let me know if I missed the wording somewhere...

Oh, so glad I didn't do it yet. I went to the site but got distracted by two year old! I'll have to think about it which way I'm going to go but I know I'm signing up.

I guess I should have waited for more responses:cry:. I got too anxious and decided to just sign up for the 6 months of TT. Six months should go by fast.

1. How do I sign up for iContact and get a free TT subscription?

To sign up for iContact and receive a free TT subscription, simply visit the iContact website and click on the "Sign Up" button. From there, follow the prompts to create an account and select the option for a free TT subscription. You will then be able to access the TT tools and features at no additional cost.

2. Is the free TT subscription included in all iContact plans?

Yes, the free TT subscription is included in all iContact plans. Whether you choose the Basic, Professional, or Enterprise plan, you will have access to the TT tools and features at no extra cost. This is just one of the many benefits of using iContact for your email marketing needs.

3. How long does the free TT subscription last?

The free TT subscription included with iContact plans lasts for as long as you maintain an active iContact account. As long as you continue to use iContact as your email marketing platform, you will have access to the TT tools and features at no extra cost.

4. What are some of the features included in the TT subscription?

The TT subscription includes a variety of features to help you optimize your email marketing campaigns. These include advanced reporting and analytics, A/B testing, automation workflows, and list segmentation. You can also access TT's library of customizable email templates and use their drag-and-drop editor to create professional-looking emails.

5. Can I upgrade my TT subscription to access more features?

Yes, you can upgrade your TT subscription at any time to access more advanced features. Simply log into your iContact account and click on the "Upgrade" button in the TT section. From there, you can choose to upgrade to the Pro or Pro Plus plan, which offer additional features such as advanced segmentation, landing pages, and more.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmarey
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
lovecookn