• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it time to switch to iContact for better email engagement?

In summary, Joy recommends that if you are at a point where you have 500+ subscribers, it may be time to upgrade your subscription to iContact. Other consultants have found success by using different services, and by not spamming their subscribers.
pc_momof3
I've subscribed to TT for a couple years and LOVE it -- thanks Joy! However, my email contact are approximately 500-600 now and want to have as many of these customers viewing the emails as possible. I've been wondering if I'm at a point where I should upgrade my subscription? What have other consultants done when they get to this point in their businesses? I do know when people reply back to my emails, it'll often have SPAM in the message line....so I'm also wanting to avoid being labeled as spam as much as possible. Any input/suggestions? What exactly is different with iContact and what's the cost? Thanks!!

I do not have 500+ subscribers yet, but I do use a service. iContact is one, but there are many others, and I currently use Mail Chimp. It makes life a lot easier not having to keep track of subscribers and such, but for 500 subscribers it's free.

Check out this thread for other options:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f12/alternatives-icontact-60277/

I just subscribed to iContact last month and so far I love it! I have sent out 2 newsletetrs and I am amazed at how many people are actually opening them and how many times some of them are opening it. I have @ 700 on my newsletter list and this makes it so much easier to send out my newsletter, glad I finally did it.

Now, if I can only figure our how to create my own message in iContact I'll be rockin'!

I use iContact too, and it is really nice to see the number of hits, like Linda mentioned. I use the hits to create call lists to follow up with customers. I figure if they are opening the email they are interested in PC.

If you are using Tasty Tidbits for your newletter, you can subscribe for iContact through her website and get TT for free. That's what I do.

Thanks for the info. So if I use iContact thru Tasty Tidbits, can I still send out Joy's emails like I have been doing with my basic subscription to TT? Is it worth the xtra $.....I've always said I would pay MUCH more for TT b/c it's such a great service for my customers!!

You will receive a credit on TT if you sign up for iContact through my affiliate link, but you do not have to, and you can discontinue using iContact without affecting your TT subscription. You will still have the same access to TT regardless, so if you want to send TT emails separately you can, although if you are a iContact subscriber, you probably want to use it for simplicity.

Tried to PM you, but it would not let me. I am interested in your TT site, and also in Icontact.Can you tell me what your TT site offers, and how Icontact goes along with it?Thanks!Jimmie and Gigi

You can get all that information on Joy's website: http://www.tastytidbits.net

iContact is thoroughly professional and I find it to be a powerful tool in my online promotion and marketing.

1. Should I upgrade to iContact if I already have a different email marketing service?

It ultimately depends on your specific needs and goals for your email marketing efforts. iContact offers a variety of features and tools that may be beneficial for your business, such as advanced reporting and automation capabilities. We recommend researching and comparing the features and pricing of iContact with your current service to determine if an upgrade would be beneficial for you.

2. Can I try iContact before committing to an upgrade?

Yes, iContact offers a free trial for new users. This allows you to test out the platform and its features before making a decision to upgrade. We highly recommend taking advantage of the trial to see if iContact is the right fit for your business.

3. How does the pricing for iContact's upgrades compare to other email marketing services?

iContact offers competitive pricing for their upgrades, and they also offer a variety of plans to choose from based on your specific needs and budget. We recommend comparing the pricing and features of iContact with other email marketing services to determine the best option for your business.

4. What kind of support is available if I upgrade to iContact?

iContact offers various forms of support for their upgraded users, including live chat, email support, and phone support during business hours. They also have a comprehensive help center with articles, videos, and webinars to assist with any questions or issues. Additionally, iContact offers a dedicated account manager for their premium plans.

5. Can I import my current email list if I upgrade to iContact?

Yes, iContact allows you to easily import your current email list into their platform. They also offer list management tools to help you keep your contacts organized and up-to-date. Additionally, iContact has strict anti-spam policies in place to protect the integrity of your email list and ensure compliance with email marketing laws.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lovecookn
  • NooraK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • CMe4PC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies