• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Joy Is Closing Tasty Tidbits :(

I am very sad to see her go, but understand why things have declined. Thanks for sharing her wonderful letter. I am very sad to see her go, but understand why things have declined.
chefkathy
After much thought and consideration, it is with bittersweet sadness that I announce the discontinuance of Tasty Tidbits newsletter service effective December 31, 2011.

I started Tasty Tidbits in 2005 as a way to help fellow consultants grow their businesses. I never dreamed it would become the success it did, and I am so grateful for the opportunities and benefits it provided me as a small business owner. I have had the privilege and pleasure of serving thousands of consultants over the last 6 years, making your life a little bit easier, helping you gain increased sales and new recruits, and getting to know you on a personal basis.

I never envisioned the end of this business but I would be dishonest if I didn’t admit that Home Office’s launch of their own in-house newsletter product last year hastened the process. I know those of you who have stayed loyal to me have a preference for my writing and design style, but I think that HO has worked out many of the initial kinks. Whether you go with theirs or another newsletter service, the important point is to remain active in front of your customers.

Because of the six-month subscription cycle, I am committed to fulfilling my long-term service obligations, so the service will remain active through the end of the year. We will begin tapering our billing beginning next month. New and renewing subscriptions beginning May 1stwill be prorated for the remainder of the year to coincide with a subscription end date of December 31st. We will continue to provide the monthly Tasty Tidbits newsletter, monthly Outlet newsletter and Weekly Bites newsletter until December. The last Tasty Tidbits issue will be the December newsletter, released by November 25. The last outlet newsletter will be released by December 5. The last Weekly Bites newsletter will be December 25.

The experimental Team Recognition newsletters will be discontinued after this month. Our statistics tracking has indicated that only a handful of people are downloading and utilizing the content. As always, the extra flyers and blast emails will be provided as time allows.

When I look back over the last six years, what I remember the most are all the kind emails and notes of encouragement and appreciation that I’ve received from subscribers. What has sustained me all this time are the amazing people that I was working for. Knowing that I was making a difference in your success is what made it all worth it for me.

As for my “retirement,” I plan to spend more time with my kids, exercise more, and increase my volunteer work. Feel free to friend me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/joy.edwards(make sure to mention you’re from TT) to keep in touch. I wish you ALL THE BEST (pun intended) in your business endeavors and hope to always be a source of support when I can.

Blessings to you and thank you for business and support!

Fondly,
Joy

That is sad. Joy did great work. I have to admit that I switched to HO's newletter. Had to keep my costs down. I did really enjoy Joy's newsletters.

cookingwithlove said:
That is sad. Joy did great work. I have to admit that I switched to HO's newletter. Had to keep my costs down. I did really enjoy Joy's newsletters.

Me too. I JUST sent my last TT newsletter the other day and was about to cancel my iContact subscription. I'm sad for her, but I can understand why things started declining. She did great work!

We have lost many good companies over the years such as Nancy's Artwork and now Tasty Tidbits. Fortunately, what PC is doing helps us keep our costs down. I had to financially switch off from icontact as soon as the PC newsletter was available. It is not as good, but it serves the purpose that I need.

Thanks for sharing her wonderful letter.

Dear Joy,I am saddened to hear about the discontinuation of Tasty Tidbits newsletter service. As a fellow consultant, I have been a loyal subscriber and have always appreciated your writing and design style. It has been a valuable tool for me in growing my business and connecting with my customers.I understand that the decision was not an easy one, and I commend you for your hard work and dedication over the past six years. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed and I am grateful for the opportunities and benefits that Tasty Tidbits provided for me as a small business owner.I will certainly miss the monthly Tasty Tidbits newsletter, as well as the weekly and monthly updates. However, I completely understand the need to taper off billing and fulfill any long-term service obligations. I will continue to utilize the remaining newsletters until December and make the most of them.I also want to thank you for your experimental Team Recognition newsletters. Even though they will be discontinued, I appreciate your efforts in providing extra resources for us. Your statistics tracking shows the impact you have made on only a handful of people, but I can assure you that you have made a positive impact on many more.I wish you all the best in your future endeavors and I am happy to hear that you will be spending more time with your family and pursuing your passions. I will definitely connect with you on Facebook and keep in touch. Thank you for being a source of support and inspiration for all of us.Wishing you all the best,

What is "Joy Is Closing Tasty Tidbits :("?

"Joy Is Closing Tasty Tidbits :(" is a cookbook filled with delicious and easy recipes for snacks, appetizers, and small bites that are perfect for any occasion.

Who is the author of "Joy Is Closing Tasty Tidbits :("?

The author of "Joy Is Closing Tasty Tidbits :(" is Joy Wilson, a popular food blogger and cookbook author known for her creative and approachable recipes.

Are the recipes in "Joy Is Closing Tasty Tidbits :(" suitable for beginners?

Yes, the recipes in "Joy Is Closing Tasty Tidbits :(" are designed for cooks of all levels, from beginner to advanced. Each recipe includes clear instructions and tips to help you create delicious and impressive snacks and appetizers.

Does "Joy Is Closing Tasty Tidbits :(" include any dietary restrictions or modifications?

Yes, "Joy Is Closing Tasty Tidbits :(" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary needs, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. Additionally, many of the recipes can be easily modified to fit your specific dietary requirements.

Where can I purchase "Joy Is Closing Tasty Tidbits :("?

You can purchase "Joy Is Closing Tasty Tidbits :(" on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select bookstores and online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • PampChefJoy