• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Icontact & My Email Designs Webinar

In summary, Lisa is looking to start a monthly newsletter and is confused about the options available to her. She is also interested in learning more about iContact.
CMe4PC
Hi Everyone,

There is going to be a free iContact and My Email Designs webinar.

Wednesday, January 14th
2:00 - 3:00 pm Eastern Time
You can log in as of 1:45 pm

Here's what will be covered:
* Exporting contacts from Pampered Partner
* Importing contacts into iContact
* Moving a newsletter design from My Email Designs into iContact
* Sending out the newsletter
* Tracking the results
* iContact templates for making your own emails
* A discussion of bounces
* Q & A session

For more information go to MyEmailDesigns.com

I've been using both services for a while now and I can tell you that I've never had such great customer service. When I've had a question, someone got in touch with me very quickly. My customers (and I) love the look and feel of the newsletters. It's really professional looking. I've gotten great results from it.

If you at all interested in a newsletter service or in iContact, this would be a great way to see it and ask questions.

You can get samples of the newsletters on the website.

See you all there!

-Lisa

Hi
I think I finally have a sufficient amount of Contacts to start emailing a monthly newsletter. I am so confused by the options out there and am not that proficient in electronic marketing. I was just at the website of My Email Design - do I need to buy i contact along with the newsletter? or is it part of it? I feel that my director needs to give us more support or training with things like this rather than recruit, recruit, recruit - even though it is the foundation of the business - we need to succeed and build a loyal database too!
Can anyone give me a brief tutorial of my newleter options and what it all involves and the cost? I would be so indebted!;)

iContact is optional. You can send the newsletter designs just fine without it.

HOWEVER - I think not using iContact is like the difference between riding a bicycle vs. a Harley. Sure, both are "bikes", but there's a huge difference in how you get from point A to point B. When you get to point B on your bicycle people might ask what took so long and why are you out of breath (if they notice you at all). When you arrive on your Harley (iContact) you make an entrance that people notice. The usual reaction is "Wow". You want people to notice your emails.

I paid $24 for a year of newsletter service. There are three designs each month. A newsletter, a short newsletter, and an outlet design. I just found out that he has designed the outlet so that it is always current and available whenever you want it.

iContact starts at $9.95 a month.

When I use iContact to send my emails, I can update my mailing list and send a newsletter to everyone in under 5 minutes. Usually within a minute I start seeing the tracking of who is reading my messages.

I've noticed an increase in my on-line sales since I've been sending out the newsletters. I'm happy with the quality, the price, the customer service, and mostly the results.

-Lisa

Is it the newsletter that is getting you the sales, or the use of i-contact? Or does i-contact help to increase the odds of people getting and reading your newsletter? I have a subscription with Mike and like the professional look of his newsletters. But, I haven't had too many bites with it. A couple that has made it worthwhile, but not that much. $10 a month for i-contact scares me. I just don't know if I want to give away that much of my commission each month. KWIM? I'm glad he's doing this webinar so I can learn more about it.

I have to agree as I dont have that much extra at this point in time and I dont have time to do a newsletter on my own as I work full time! So you use Mike but not IContact - did I understand that right?

Linda
If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader."

-John Quincy Adams (1825-1829); 6th US President

This was a fantastic webinar, lots of great information. Great features with both programs that I wasn't aware of.
Lorna

otisbg said:
Hi
I think I finally have a sufficient amount of Contacts to start emailing a monthly newsletter. I am so confused by the options out there and am not that proficient in electronic marketing. I was just at the website of My Email Design - do I need to buy i contact along with the newsletter? or is it part of it? I feel that my director needs to give us more support or training with things like this rather than recruit, recruit, recruit - even though it is the foundation of the business - we need to succeed and build a loyal database too!
Can anyone give me a brief tutorial of my newleter options and what it all involves and the cost? I would be so indebted!;)

Hi,
I was wondering what you considered a sufficient amount of contacts? I've been thinking about signing up with iContacts but I thought that I didn't have enough contacts to warrant spending ANOTHER $10 a month!!!
thanks!

babywings76 said:
Is it the newsletter that is getting you the sales, or the use of i-contact? Or does i-contact help to increase the odds of people getting and reading your newsletter? I have a subscription with Mike and like the professional look of his newsletters. But, I haven't had too many bites with it. A couple that has made it worthwhile, but not that much. $10 a month for i-contact scares me. I just don't know if I want to give away that much of my commission each month. KWIM? I'm glad he's doing this webinar so I can learn more about it.

Good question. I think there are many factors here.

First, the newsletter looks great and contains all the points I would like to make. My customers know they can click on any photo and go right to my website.

Second, iContact is white listed with all the ISP's so the chances of it not getting to my customers is very slim.

Third, is the consistency with which I send out mailings. Using iContact with Mike's newsletter is so easy. I make a point of scheduling my mailings so they go out on the same dates each month. I send out all three, so my customers hear from me at least three times each month.

Then, I call everyone who bounces to see if they have a new email address. I can then take them off the list or make the corrections.

If you are asking yourself if you can afford the price of a newsletter and iContact, you are looking at it backwards. How much will it cost you not to have it? Mike's designs are $2 a month. If you're making your own newsletters, you're wasting time that you could spend on the phone instead.

All you need to get is one good show and you've paid for an entire year of both services.

You can't afford not to have them.

-Lisa

Oh and the webinar was great. I learned a lot, too. The Q & A section with the experts from iContact was great. Everyone has some really good ideas and suggestions. I hope Mike does another one.

What is the "Free Icontact & My Email Designs Webinar" about?

The "Free Icontact & My Email Designs Webinar" is a virtual event that teaches participants how to use Icontact, a popular email marketing platform, and provides tips and techniques for creating visually appealing and effective email designs.

When is the "Free Icontact & My Email Designs Webinar" scheduled?

The specific date and time of the "Free Icontact & My Email Designs Webinar" may vary, but it is typically held once a month. You can check the Pampered Chef website or social media pages for upcoming dates and times.

Do I need any special software or equipment to attend the "Free Icontact & My Email Designs Webinar"?

No, you do not need any special software or equipment. The webinar is accessible through a web browser on your computer or mobile device. However, it is recommended to have a stable internet connection for the best experience.

Is there a fee for attending the "Free Icontact & My Email Designs Webinar"?

No, there is no fee for attending the "Free Icontact & My Email Designs Webinar". It is completely free for anyone to join and learn about email marketing and design.

How do I sign up for the "Free Icontact & My Email Designs Webinar"?

You can sign up for the "Free Icontact & My Email Designs Webinar" by visiting the Pampered Chef website and registering for the event. You will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to join the webinar on the scheduled date and time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedSD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam