• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm Thinking of Offering a Conference Call/Webinar

In summary, a conference call/webinar is a virtual meeting or presentation that allows for remote communication and collaboration among a group of people. It can benefit businesses by connecting them with a larger audience, saving time and money, and providing a platform for training and customer support. The content for a conference call/webinar can be customized, and the number of participants that can join depends on the platform being used. Special equipment or software may be required for hosting a call, so it is best to check beforehand.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Do you think it would help people to become more familiar with retrieving, editing and forwarding newsletters? Maybe a separate one for iContact help? I'm looking at these services that are free conference call (it would be a long distance call for the caller, but so many people have free long distance these days, it's probably not prohibitive), and then a nominal charge to have a webinar where you can view what I am doing on my computer screen. Would be a visual "walk-me-through-this" kind of thing... I was thinking maybe of setting these up maybe once a month or every other month....ETA - the "nominal charge" for the webinar would be something that I pay - I think you, as a participant, just need internet access... I hope it doesn't sound like you would need to pay for this.... you wouldn't.

Last edited:
I think that's a great idea, Joy!

Would you be willing to do it on the weekends or after 9, when we have free long distance on our cel phones?

I don't do icontact, maybe that would be better for a separate newsletter.

This newsletter is like a full time job after hours for me, so I am pretty dedicated to it in the evenings and weekends. Thankfully, I have a family that is pretty understanding! I am thinking of doing maybe like a monthly "basics" of email newsletter thing...I will vary it - like evening one month and weekend another month. If I have alot of need, I don't mind doing it more than once a month to get everything going. I am on the West coast so it's really not too late for me to do late evenings :)

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I think offering a conference call or webinar would be a great idea to help people become more familiar with retrieving, editing, and forwarding newsletters. It's always helpful to have a visual "walk-me-through-this" kind of thing, especially for those who may not be as tech-savvy. I also like the idea of having a separate one for iContact help, as it can be a bit confusing for some. I think using a free conference call service and then charging a nominal fee for the webinar is a great way to make it accessible for everyone. And thank you for clarifying that the charge would be something you pay, not the participants. That definitely makes it more appealing. I would definitely be interested in attending these sessions once a month or every other month. I think it would be a great opportunity for us to learn from each other and improve our skills. Thank you for considering this idea!

1. What is a conference call/webinar?

A conference call/webinar is a virtual meeting or presentation conducted over the phone or internet, where participants can listen, view slides or videos, and interact with the presenter in real-time. It allows for remote communication and collaboration among a group of people.

2. How can a conference call/webinar benefit my business?

A conference call/webinar can benefit your business in many ways. It allows you to connect with a larger audience, save time and money on travel expenses, and reach global markets. It also provides a platform for training, product demonstrations, and customer support.

3. Can I customize the content for my conference call/webinar?

Yes, you can customize the content for your conference call/webinar. You can choose the topic, format, and duration of the call, as well as the materials and visual aids to be used. You can also invite guest speakers or experts to contribute to the content.

4. How many participants can join a conference call/webinar?

The number of participants that can join a conference call/webinar depends on the platform you are using. Some platforms allow hundreds or even thousands of participants, while others have a limit of 50-100 participants. It is best to check with the platform beforehand to ensure it meets your needs.

5. Do I need any special equipment or software to host a conference call/webinar?

Most conference call/webinar platforms only require a phone or computer with internet access. However, some platforms may have specific requirements, such as a webcam or microphone. It is best to check with the platform and make sure you have the necessary equipment and software before hosting a call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahinchey
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
baychef
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
algdoughty
  • PCLaurel