• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Emails - How Much Is Too Much?

I also make sure to mention it when I ask for their email.In summary, the conversation discusses the frequency of sending emails to customers through a newsletter service. The participants share their personal strategies, with some sending out two emails per month and others sticking to one email per month. They also mention the importance of being transparent with customers about the frequency of emails and not spamming them. The conversation also touches on a Kids in the Kitchen event and the challenge of coordinating with children's schedules. Overall, the participants praise the quality of the newsletter service and express excitement for upcoming events and products.
paigev71
I subscribe to a great newsletter service (Thank you Joy) that has the standard newsletter and a couple other great things to send customers. How much is too much though when it comes to sending emails to customers? I just sent September newsletters. I waited because I was doing this festival last weekend and wanted to be able to add those contacts before I sent it. Now I have this cool Outlet flyer but I am hesitant to send it because I don't want customers to view it as overkill. Any thoughts on the subject?

I also just sent out my September newsletter last weekend so I could add some fair contacts and am hesitant about sending the Outlet email right away. My plan is to wait another week and send it mid-month. Just keep in mind that it is your business and your newsletter subscription so you can send it any time you want! :) Also, when I ask people if they would like to be added to my mailing list I let them know that I send a couple of emails a month so they are prepared for more than one newletter.
By the way, I've only subscribed to Tasty Tidbits for two months and I LOVE it!! Joy does a fantastic job of putting it all together and it is SO easy to send!! I want to make sure I send them all, I'll just do it at my own pace.;)

That's a great question Paige. Myself, I try to restrick it to two emails per month. Generally, I send my monthly newsletter only. But, if something comes up that is really exciting/informative during the month, like discontinued products, then I'll send another for that topic.

That's my 2 cents! HTH!

PChefPEI said:
That's a great question Paige. Myself, I try to restrick it to two emails per month. Generally, I send my monthly newsletter only. But, if something comes up that is really exciting/informative during the month, like discontinued products, then I'll send another for that topic.

That's my 2 cents! HTH!

I too only send out 2 per month, now with Joy's 3 I want to combine the outlet stuff with the quickbites so I don't send out more than 2 a month! ;)
Loven the Tastey Tidbits so far (my first month)!:love:

I sent my September on Sunday night. I will wait for the Outlet Bargains one until mid-week next week. I'm printing them out to put in my Kids in the Kitchen packets as well. I think the Cutters and Measuring Cups will be a big seller to this group that are coming! The kids are all 3-5 years old. I could never do a newsletter as fantastic as Joy's!

pcchefjane said:
I sent my September on Sunday night. I will wait for the Outlet Bargains one until mid-week next week. I'm printing them out to put in my Kids in the Kitchen packets as well. I think the Cutters and Measuring Cups will be a big seller to this group that are coming! The kids are all 3-5 years old. I could never do a newsletter as fantastic as Joy's!

Sorry for the hi-jack....but what are you doing for your Kids in the Kitchen and how did you round up the kids? I'd love to do something like that too! My 4 yo DD would love a kids PC party!

I agree, the outlet one was bad timing, bc I had just sent out the Sept. newsletter. I will wait another week to send it out...

Usually once a month is enough for me, but I will do twice.

I never send more than one email per month. This is something I promise to my guests at the shows so they know I won't spam them.

1. How often should I send out customer emails from Pampered Chef?

The frequency of customer emails from Pampered Chef varies depending on the purpose of the email. For general promotional emails, we typically send out one email per week. However, for important updates or time-sensitive offers, we may send out more frequent emails. We strive to find a balance between keeping our customers informed and not overwhelming their inboxes.

2. Is there a limit to the number of customer emails I can receive from Pampered Chef?

There is no set limit to the number of customer emails you can receive from Pampered Chef. However, we understand that everyone's inbox can get overwhelming, so we try to limit the number of promotional emails we send out each week. You can also manage your email preferences and opt-out of certain types of emails if desired.

3. Can I customize which types of customer emails I receive from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can customize which types of customer emails you receive from Pampered Chef. You can manage your email preferences by logging into your account on our website and selecting the types of emails you wish to receive. You can also unsubscribe from our email list at any time.

4. How do I know if a customer email from Pampered Chef is legitimate?

All customer emails from Pampered Chef will come from a verified Pampered Chef email address, such as "[email protected]" or "[email protected]." If you are unsure about the legitimacy of an email claiming to be from Pampered Chef, you can always reach out to our customer service team for verification.

5. Can I opt-out of all customer emails from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can opt-out of all customer emails from Pampered Chef by unsubscribing from our email list. However, we do recommend keeping your email preferences updated so you can receive important updates and offers from us. You can also reach out to our customer service team if you have any concerns about the types of emails you are receiving from us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • meganmcg