• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Say Thank You: Crafting a Standard Note for Customers

In summary, the customer did not know who the person was that made the order and did not have a way to contact the person. The customer is glad that the product was as expected and is considering stealing the idea for a thank you note.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Does anyone have a standard thank you note that they send to customers they don't know who order off their website? Or if you don't already have one but are good at wording things, would you be willing to help me out? I'd like something that says thank you for your order, if I can ever be of assistance re orders, recipes etc, would you be interested in receiving my monthly newsletter etc etc.

No matter how I word it, it's looking ridiculous and I really need some help. This is the first one in a long time that included a contact email so I'd like to at least send something. I'm not even sure how she 'found' me since the name is not familiar and the city she is in is 6 hours away (somewhere I've never been and where I know noone).

Thanks for any and all help! :)

Here's just a "rough draft" of what I would probably send in your situation...feel free to edit it as you wish! :) HTH.

Dear __________,
Thank you for your recent order on my web site, www._____. I hope you enjoy your (bar pan). I often use mine for (baking brownies), and I know you'll find there are many other wonderful uses for it.
If I can ever be of further assistance to you, whether it's for additional products, help with a recipe search, or finding a gift idea for a friend or family member, please give me a call. I also publish a free newsletter via email once a month for my customers, so please let me know if you would like me to include you on that email list.
Again, thank you so much for your order. I look forward to helping you "pamper" yourself and your kitchen in the future!
Sincerely,
(your name here)

That's great!! I love it and will definitely be using it in the future! :)

Woohoo Katie YOU ROCK GIRLFRIEND!!! I'm TOTALLY stealing that! Thanks a bunch!

Glad you liked it. :) I worked in PR/Marketing/Community Relations in my former (pre-kid) life. Sometimes I miss it, but then I look at my kids and can't complain about being home with them. :)

What is the purpose of a standard thank you note for customers?

The purpose of a standard thank you note for customers is to show appreciation for their business and build a stronger relationship with them. It also serves as a way to leave a lasting impression and encourage repeat business.

What should be included in a standard thank you note?

A standard thank you note should include a genuine expression of gratitude, a personalized message, and a call to action. It can also include a small token of appreciation, such as a discount code or a sample product.

How soon should a standard thank you note be sent to customers?

A standard thank you note should be sent as soon as possible, ideally within 24-48 hours after the customer's purchase. This shows that you value their business and are prompt in your communication.

Can a standard thank you note be sent electronically?

Yes, a standard thank you note can be sent electronically through email or social media. However, it is recommended to also send a physical note for a more personal touch.

How can a standard thank you note benefit a business?

A standard thank you note can benefit a business by fostering customer loyalty, increasing customer retention, and generating positive word-of-mouth recommendations. It also helps to create a positive and professional image for the business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom