• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uploading Multi-Page Flyer/Newsletter to Icontact

In summary, iContact allows users to upload a maximum of 20 pages per document. Only PDF, DOC, DOCX, and HTML file formats are supported for multi-page flyers or newsletters. To upload a multi-page document, users must log in to their account, click on "Campaigns", select "Create", choose "Draft", click on "Upload" under "Content", select the file, and save. Editing of uploaded documents is possible by clicking on "Edit" under the campaign name. A preview of the document can be seen by clicking on "Preview" under the campaign name.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
I have a 6 page newsletter which my AD created. I want to send it out via iContact, rather than gmail, but don't know anything about HTML. Would anyone here be able and willing to help me? It's important it goes out this weekend.

I've attached it here so you can see what it looks like.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• June newsletter.pdf
    503.8 KB · Views: 649
I have the option of saving a file as an html document from Word. Have you tried that?

Sure, I'd be happy to help! I have some experience with HTML and iContact, so I can definitely guide you through the process. Can you provide some more details about what specifically you need help with? Do you need help formatting the newsletter in HTML or setting up the email in iContact? Let me know and I'll do my best to assist you. Also, can you provide a link to the attached newsletter? I want to make sure I have the correct version. Looking forward to helping you get your newsletter out this weekend!

What is the maximum number of pages that can be uploaded to iContact?

The maximum number of pages that can be uploaded to iContact is 20 pages per document.

Can I upload a flyer or newsletter in any file format?

No, iContact only supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, and HTML file formats for uploading multi-page flyers or newsletters.

How do I upload a multi-page flyer or newsletter to iContact?

To upload a multi-page flyer or newsletter to iContact, login to your account and click on the "Campaigns" tab. Then, click on "Create" and select "Draft". Under "Content", click on the "Upload" button and select the file you want to upload. Finally, click on "Save and Exit".

Can I edit the pages of my flyer or newsletter after uploading it to iContact?

Yes, you can edit the pages of your flyer or newsletter after uploading it to iContact. Simply go to the "Campaigns" tab and click on the name of your campaign. Then, click on "Edit" and make the necessary changes to your document.

Is there a way to preview my multi-page flyer or newsletter before sending it out?

Yes, you can preview your multi-page flyer or newsletter before sending it out. Simply go to the "Campaigns" tab and click on the name of your campaign. Then, click on "Preview" to see how your document will look when sent to your subscribers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • jcwarr
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom