• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: Why Won't Images Load When Copying & Pasting Newsletters?

: Outlook ExpressSecond Question: If you are using Outlook Express, do you have the "attach pictures" feature turned on? If so, you can paste pictures into the message, but they won't show up until the recipient opens the email in Outlook Express. If you don't have the "attach pictures" feature turned on, you can try turning it on by going to "File" then "Attachments" and attaching the file. If you are using Office Outlook, you can try going to "File" then "Options" and turning on the "Display pictures with attachments" option.
CAmomCookin4U
Why don't the pics come up when i copy and paste a newsletter in an e-mail. I thankfully sent a test e-mail to myself BUT no pics show up. I love all the hard work that has been put into these newsletters and the Pics are important and adorable. HELP:confused:

What mail program are you using?

jenniferknapp said:
What mail program are you using?
Yahoo e-mail:confused:

hmm, not so sure with yahoo mail, but usually you have to have it set up in Outlook Express or another installed mail client in order to do this. Basically, when you copy and paste, it needs to attach every image that you pasted on to the email in order for the images to display when your recipient's view it.

jenniferknapp said:
hmm, not so sure with yahoo mail, but usually you have to have it set up in Outlook Express or another installed mail client in order to do this. Basically, when you copy and paste, it needs to attach every image that you pasted on to the email in order for the images to display when your recipient's view it.
well bummer I only use the yahoo addy for customers:(
It still looks good I just love all Linda's graphics especially the Bridal car lol:D

CAmomCookin4U said:
well bummer I only use the yahoo addy for customers:(
It still looks good I just love all Linda's graphics especially the Bridal car lol:D

You can always attach the word document to the email. Not everyone has the program to view it though...

I have heard of yahoo giving others problems. It might have something to do with the size of your pictures. Your file might be too large. You might want to try adding the pictures one by one and see how much it can handle.

pcheftammy said:
I have heard of yahoo giving others problems. It might have something to do with the size of your pictures. Your file might be too large. You might want to try adding the pictures one by one and see how much it can handle.
Ok thanks I will try that. Problem is I received the entire newsletter through my e-mail Fine (it was cut and Pasted), but when I received it as an attachment no Pics or graphics. (Go Figure):confused:

I use Mozilla and I had some of my recipients write back and the newsletter was REALLY screwed up. It had what looked like HTML code all over the place! I'll never cut & paste again!

Yahoo gives me so much grief... most of my subscribers who use Yahoo web-based have trouble with cut/paste. They have to forward, but then there's that darn blue line on the side.

If you pay for Yahoo (whatever paid option they're offering now), you can download to a program like Outlook and that usually solves the blue line when forwarding problem... but it's an extra $20/yr or something like that.

Anytime you have a web-based email program, it usually messes with email that isn't plain text. I wish I had more advice for you :(

PampChefJoy said:
Yahoo gives me so much grief... most of my subscribers

Thanks Joy and everybody I appreciate your assistance. Laurel:)

jenniferknapp said:

Tell me more about outlook, plz. I have the feature but have never set it up.

Do you need help setting it up, or do you want more information on doing a mail merge once you do set it up?

Probally both.

First Question: Are you using Outlook Express that is included with Windows, or Office Outlook (That is included in a Microsoft bundle...Word, Excel, Access, PPT)?

Related to Troubleshooting: Why Won't Images Load When Copying & Pasting Newsletters?

1. Why aren't the images in my newsletter loading when I copy and paste them?

There could be a few reasons why the images are not loading when you copy and paste them into your newsletter. First, make sure that the images are saved in a compatible format, such as JPEG or PNG. Additionally, check that the images are not too large in file size, as this can cause them to not load properly. It is also possible that there is an issue with your internet connection or the source of the images.

2. How can I fix the issue of images not loading when I copy and paste them into my newsletter?

If you are experiencing issues with images not loading when copied and pasted into your newsletter, there are a few steps you can take to try and fix the problem. First, try using a different internet browser to see if the issue persists. You can also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, as this can sometimes help with loading issues. If the problem continues, reach out to our technical support team for further assistance.

3. Is there a specific way I should be copying and pasting images into my newsletter to ensure they load properly?

When copying and pasting images into your newsletter, it is important to make sure that you are using the correct method. Instead of right-clicking and selecting "copy" and "paste," try using keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+C to copy, Ctrl+V to paste) or dragging and dropping the images directly into the newsletter. This can sometimes help with loading issues.

4. Can I resize the images in my newsletter after copying and pasting them?

Yes, you can resize the images in your newsletter after copying and pasting them. Simply click on the image and drag the corners to adjust the size. Keep in mind that resizing larger images may cause them to lose quality, so it is best to use images that are already the desired size.

5. What should I do if the images in my newsletter are still not loading after trying troubleshooting steps?

If you have tried the above troubleshooting steps and the images in your newsletter are still not loading, it is best to reach out to our technical support team for further assistance. They will be able to help identify the issue and provide a solution to get your images to load properly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cspies
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • straitfan