• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

andHere He Comes to Save the Day! <Longish>

In summary, Kristi's boss sent her emails recognizing her coworkers' sales and calling her an opportunity. Kristi is excited and grateful for her job.
Kristina21
I had an interesting day at work, I realized that when my dept. is eligible for bonus $$'s I will not see a dime because I am coded in the system as a cashier and not copy center. Meaning that although I work very hard to keep our sales up and I do outside marketing and such...I won't be recognized at all. And did I mention that we are so close to the goal we can smell it???
When I brought this to my boss's attention he shrugged his shoulders and said there was nothing he could do. Only one full time person can be coded as Copy Center and it has to be the dept Lead (which I used to be). The selfish part of me said 'fine, then I'm not spending so much time on this company...they don't care why should I?" I'm having trouble keeping that part of me from taking over how I work. I kept telling myself I should just put on my big girl pants and deal with it. Now I'm not a big praying type but I needed more then just myself and my thoughts to make it through today. God got an earful of my pitiful story this afternoon from me. I felt better. And apparently God knew what he was doing...

My director sent out a couple emails this afternoon while I was at work feeling sorry for myself. I came home to a cluster newsletter where she had recognized my clustermate's sales...another email where she recognized me for calls made during our booking blitz this week...and another that just stated she was thinking about me and wanted to know how I was!

So to say the least I am EXCITED in many different ways!!
I'm in love with my business, my life and what spiritualness I have! Who cares if I don't get extra money from that job I dislike anyway?!? I'll just book some more shows and meet some new people!

So while I'm still fired up about how great this company is I gotta make some calls to a few recruit leads!

Congrats, Kristi! That is exciting! Keep up the great work!

Praise God for you great outlook! Keep on making those calls!

{{{HUGS}}} Sorry about that...BUT, what a great story to recruit people!!!

You hit on one of the reasons I love PC - it can really pick you up when you're having a bad time with the rest of the world.

Thank you for all the thoughts! I really liked calling my recruit leads last night and this morning! I have an interview for Friday and one that needs to be walked through signing up on the website!!! I think I will use the "sorry sack bonus plan " story to emphasis how wonderful it is to be your own boss!Oh! and I don't know how many of you receive "A fresh perspective" email each morning but this morning's was just for me:"If you view all the things that happen to you, both good and bad, as opportunities, then you operate out of a higher level of consciousness." ~Les BrownWe often miss opportunities because we are broadcasting rather than listening. You can win more friends with your ears than with your mouth. Practice being a great listener.

Thought I would share!

Last edited:
Congrats! Just remember that when we work... we work as unto the Lord... He will take care of you down the road. Consider this a blessing and another test passed! Good luck with the interview. Wishing you the best!

1. What is "And Here He Comes to Save the Day! "?

"And Here He Comes to Save the Day! " is a versatile and durable non-stick pan designed by Pampered Chef. It is perfect for making a wide variety of dishes, from breakfast to dinner, and can be used on the stovetop, in the oven, or on the grill.

2. What makes "And Here He Comes to Save the Day! " different from other pans?

"And Here He Comes to Save the Day! " is made with a unique non-stick coating that is free of harmful chemicals like PFOA and PTFE. It also features a durable, heavy-gauge construction that ensures even heat distribution for perfectly cooked food every time.

3. Can "And Here He Comes to Save the Day! " be used on all cooking surfaces?

Yes, "And Here He Comes to Save the Day! " can be used on all cooking surfaces, including gas, electric, and induction stovetops, as well as in the oven and on the grill.

4. How do I care for "And Here He Comes to Save the Day! "?

To keep your "And Here He Comes to Save the Day! " pan in top condition, it is recommended to hand wash it with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils, which can scratch the non-stick coating. It is also dishwasher safe for your convenience.

5. What is the warranty for "And Here He Comes to Save the Day! "?

"And Here He Comes to Save the Day! " comes with a limited lifetime warranty, which covers any defects in materials or workmanship under normal household use. If you experience any issues with your pan, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies