• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update Your PWS with These Easy Tips

In summary, the conversation discussed the discovery that the scavenger hunt on one person's PWS was still for the month of May, despite making a change. It was advised to double check updates on PWS to ensure they are actually updated. The scavenger hunt is a monthly event to encourage customers to visit the PWS and increase exposure. The hosts also discussed the annoyance of finding outdated information on other PWS and the importance of keeping PWS up to date.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
So, I just went on my PWS to check something and just discovered that the scavenger hunt that I have on there every month is still the one for May!! :grumpy: I remember making the change, but for some reason, I must have done something wrong and it didn't update!

So, lesson learned - Make sure you go on your PWS after updating it to make sure it's actually updated!! :grumpy:

I'm sure good at annoying myself sometimes! :rolleyes:

Good thing you found it. Yes, it is best to double check!

What scavenger hunt?

dannyzmom said:
What scavenger hunt?

I put on a scavenger hunt on my PWS every month and draw for a SBCB. It makes people go to my site and look around a little. I mention the hunt in my newsletter. I have gotten good response from it, not more sales, but at least more exposure!

Here's what I have on my PWS this month (and it's right now!! :rolleyes:)

Here is the riddle for July. Simply search my website and find the answer to the riddle below. E-mail me with the answer and you will be entered into a draw for a FREE Season's Best cookbook.

Prize to be drawn for at the end of the month. Be sure to check back often. New riddle every month!

July's riddle:

Hosting a show in July will earn you EXTRA free product. You will get this much more when you have a party with $500 in sales.
How much am I?

Good luck!

Marie-France --- do you end up with a winner EVERY month?

I have checked out others PWS to get ideas for my own - and I can't believe how many people still have FEB or MAR specials on there!!! If you paid for it - why not use it and keep it up to date???? (I think you have to schedule time to remember)

I know!! That's one of the things I secretly laugh about, especially regarding the people in my extended cluster who go on and on about how they get great website action from their customers. I check them out, and they still have 4-6 month old specials, and recruiting info about the OLD kit - from a year and a half ago!!

That is my biggest pet peeve, finding outdated information on a website. I think it reflects the attention you pay to your business. I try to stay on top of my website info but never thought of double checking the changes I make to my website.
Thanks for the reminder.

I have a note for the last day of each month to send out my newsletter and update my PWS. I'm usually pretty good at keeping up to date. I do get my newsletter ready a few days before sometimes, because I can set it to send on a set date and time, so it's easy to do. I know I could send a few days before the first day of the month, but I prefer to send on the first of the month.

I must agree that it's a bit annoying to find other PWS out of date!! I can't imagine what their customers are saying....:rolleyes:....You're right Jenna, I am paying for it, so I may as well use it to it's fullest!! :)

Related to Update Your PWS with These Easy Tips

What does "Pws Not up to Date!" mean?

"Pws Not up to Date!" is a message that appears when your personal website (PWS) is not updated with the latest products, promotions, and information from Pampered Chef. This may affect your ability to offer the best products and deals to your customers.

How can I update my PWS?

To update your PWS, log in to your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "My Business" tab. From there, you can access your PWS and make any necessary updates or changes to ensure it is up to date.

Why is it important to have an up-to-date PWS?

An up-to-date PWS is important because it is often the first point of contact for potential customers. It showcases the products and promotions you have to offer and can help drive sales. It also helps to maintain a professional and credible image for your business.

What should I do if I see the "Pws Not up to Date!" message?

If you see the "Pws Not up to Date!" message, it is a good idea to log in to your consultant account and update your PWS as soon as possible. This will ensure that you are offering the most current products and deals to your customers.

How often should I update my PWS?

It is recommended to update your PWS at least once a month, but it is best to do so more frequently if possible. This will ensure that your website is always showcasing the latest products and promotions from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • casescafe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • babywings76