• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join the PWS Scavenger Hunt for a Chance to Win Prizes!

In summary, the conversation is about a website owner who has added a scavenger hunt game to their site for visitors to participate in. The game involves searching the website for answers to riddles, with a chance to win a prize at the end of the month. The participants can also earn extra prizes by hosting a show in the next three months. The idea is well received and the website owner plans to expand on it.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I just changed my PWS for the month of December and thought I would make my site a little more fun and interactive for those visiting.

I put it in as my first NEWS item. Here's how it goes:

----------------------------------------
Play the Scavenger Hunt game!
Here's what you have to do:

Simply search my website and find the answer to the riddle below. E-mail me with the answer and you will be entered into a draw for a FREE set of small bamboo spoons.

Prize to be drawn for at the end of the month. New riddle and prize each month, so make sure to check back often!

December's riddle:

Oh what a joy it would be
if you had a chance at a free shopping spree
If you had a 600 dollars show
How much free stuff could you get with all that dough?

Good luck!
------------------------------------

Thought I would share! Feel free to post other riddles....I'm not very good at them!! LOL

PChefPEI said:
I just changed my PWS for the month of December and thought I would make my site a little more fun and interactive for those visiting.

I put it in as my first NEWS item. Here's how it goes:

----------------------------------------
Play the Scavenger Hunt game!
Here's what you have to do:

Simply search my website and find the answer to the riddle below. E-mail me with the answer and you will be entered into a draw for a FREE set of small bamboo spoons.

Prize to be drawn for at the end of the month. New riddle and prize each month, so make sure to check back often!

December's riddle:

Oh what a joy it would be
if you had a chance at a free shopping spree
If you had a 600 dollars show
How much free stuff could you get with all that dough?

Good luck!
------------------------------------

Thought I would share! Feel free to post other riddles....I'm not very good at them!! LOL

That's so cute!

I'd love to expand on that and get them to go through and identify all sorts of stuff (guest specials, find an unexpected but listed use and care for a particular item, browse through the collections, and find a specific yummy recipe I have posted somewhere on my website, and list 3 items they wish they could purchase today if money were no option) ~ really make them work for it. LOL.

I think I would give away an extra product as the price (or their choice of small stoneware, with the chance to pick something on their wish list, or whichever one if featured next as a special!) if they host a show in the next 3 months!

Thank you so much for sharing this idea!!! I am going to be layed up for a few months (major ankle surgery on Tuesday) & this is just the kind of fun creative challenge I need. :)

I tried that before. I had a few email me back. Now that I have a monthly newsletter that goes out to over 200 I might try that again. At least I'll know if anyone is reading the newsletter & visiting my PWS.

its_me_susan said:
That's so cute!

I'd love to expand on that and get them to go through and identify all sorts of stuff (guest specials, find an unexpected but listed use and care for a particular item, browse through the collections, and find a specific yummy recipe I have posted somewhere on my website, and list 3 items they wish they could purchase today if money were no option) ~ really make them work for it. LOL.

I think I would give away an extra product as the price (or their choice of small stoneware, with the chance to pick something on their wish list, or whichever one if featured next as a special!) if they host a show in the next 3 months!

Thank you so much for sharing this idea!!! I am going to be layed up for a few months (major ankle surgery on Tuesday) & this is just the kind of fun creative challenge I need. :)

Love your ideas, Susan! I like the hosting gift idea as well. This is part of my problem....my calendar is never as full as I would like it to be!! I really need to change that in 2008 so I can earn the next trip.....

Good luck with your surgery! Get tons of catty shows in! :)

I really like this site! Thanks Marie for the idea!

its_me_susan said:
That's so cute!

I'd love to expand on this as well. Can you share what you've added where? Are you going to make it like a trail? Like when they find one item, it sends them to the next? Have them send you an e-mail with the trail?

I want to include this in my December Newsletter. I love it! Thanks for sharing! :)

What is the PWS Scavenger Hunt?

The PWS Scavenger Hunt is an interactive game designed for Pampered Chef consultants to engage with their customers and promote the company's products.

How does the PWS Scavenger Hunt work?

Consultants create a list of items or tasks related to Pampered Chef products and share it with their customers. Customers then have to find or complete these items/tasks in order to earn points and win prizes.

Can anyone participate in the PWS Scavenger Hunt?

Yes, anyone can participate in the PWS Scavenger Hunt as long as they have a consultant who has created a list for them to follow. Customers do not have to be consultants themselves to participate.

What kind of prizes can be won in the PWS Scavenger Hunt?

The prizes for the PWS Scavenger Hunt can vary depending on the consultant's preferences. Some common prizes include free products, discounts on future purchases, or gift cards.

Is the PWS Scavenger Hunt available all year round?

The PWS Scavenger Hunt is a tool that consultants can use at any time, but it is up to the individual consultant to decide when and how often they want to host the game for their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
Replies