• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1st Timer Scavenger Hunt for new consultants

rbergwrightchef

Novice Member
Gold Member
Sep 1, 2006
Hi there!
I am hoping to find an updated 1st timer scavenger hunt list for my consultant joining me this year!
Also, does anyone have any ideas for a "swag bag"
and things I should give to her since it is her 1st year and
I want to make it as productive and fun as possible!!

Thanks a bunch!!
~Becky

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
hi Becky! we met a few years ago at NC. I am on the run but will check back when I get home in a bit.

I am sure someone will find one for you before then!

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
Becky, are you talking about at NC? There's going to already be a Treasure Hunt, so not sure if you need to go through the trouble of creating an additional Scavenger Hunt.

akrebecca

Rebecca M.
Silver Member
Sep 20, 2008
Last year was my first year at NC. My director had the newbies talk to specific people. For example, we had to find someone who was from the same state but did not have the same NED. Kinda hard when we live in Alaska. Another was "Find someone who is on track for the incentive trip" The idea was to talk with the person, gather tips-like how in the world have you already made the top level for the trip and it is only July!? Then we had to have them sign the hunt sheet. The reason for having a hunt like this was to have the first time attendee move out of their comfort zone and also gather great tips etc....

As for a swag bag, PC does a great job with theirs. However, first timers for our cluster received a three prong vinyl folder that contained the hunt, notebook paper for taking notes, info on Chicago, a zippered pencil pouch (with a mech pencil, cough drops, nasal strips, gum, & choc kisses) and I forget what else. For me, having the folder was great. Instead of lugging around my notebook (not the computer type) I had this folder which was also a handy place for any receipts & registration info.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views