• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Win Prizes During Fall Sellathon: Enter for a Chance!

customers are you expecting to have at your...first show?I am expecting about 15-20 customers to come to my first show.
Kathytnt
What do you guys think of this idea - It may have already been done before

When I send out the mini-catalogs I am going to do a contest to keep my contacts updated, possibly helping with bookings and sales

A drawing for prizes throughout the fall

The first one in Mid-Sept

1 chance to enter the drawing by updating your information
1 chance for booking a show (catalog of cooking)
1 chance for calling me first to book your show. This gets the best dates
1 chance for setting up your bridal registry
1 additional chance if you are the top host of the month.
1 additional chance for referring friends that become a consultant, place and order, set up a registry or book a show.

I want a good fall

Is the Sellathon for Spring usually in November???

I am sure it can be updated to add more I am just testing the water

Any ideas would be appreciated.

kathy
i like it
i would increase the number of chances given for booking a show and/or recruiting
i might also add one for joining my kilo club say 2 chances

and i think i may also borrow your idea :)

This sounds great. The Sell A Thon was in Nov. and Dec. last year, and Dec. only the year before.

I was thinking about one for asking for consultant info and another for actually signing

All ideas may be borrow and if you find ways to expand on it please share

For example if someone booked show but actually called me first then they would get two entries in the drawing. I may give extra incentives for November and Dec bookings too

I love this idea! Thanks Kathy! :D

I love this idea thanks for sharing! I may try it after confrence and as the new catty comes out!!!

Well if any of you creative types come up with a great flyer for this that would be awesome.

That is a great idea. Thanks! I was new last fall & didn't do well at all in the sell a thon months.

I am just planning ahead. I will probably have one drawing around mid-September and them another like a gift certificate in November or early December

I will try and start working on one after getting back from confrence, thanks again Kathy!

Are your prizes all going to be gift certificates? What a great idea! I like the idea about adding extra points for booking or recruiting.
That's also a great idea for customer updating. I had three hosts from last summer who disconnected their land line phones and only use cell phones. Two of them, I did have their number, the other I didn't. This will be a great way for you to say you are working the customer service end of this business! Keep up the great work and ideas!

I did something similar to this at my kick off show and will be doing it at my hostess/customer appreciation show as well.

I do:
1 for bringing their invitation
1 for RSVPING to me before I call them
1 ticket or showing up on time
2 for placing an order
4 for placing an order over $50
3 for each guest or outside order they bring with them *the guests earn their own tickets as well
5 for booking a show
10 for signing a consultant agreement

I got 9 bookings at my kick off for this. The entries were used chinese auction style and I acutioned of items that were dupes from my kit. I've seen people do it where they get the item with their show order though as well if you don't have dupes.

I defintiely suggest upping the # of entries based on the act. Placing an order is nice, but I want to reward people who truly help me to build my business.

yummybytes said:
I did something similar to this at my kick off show and will be doing it at my hostess/customer appreciation show as well.

I do:
1 for bringing their invitation
1 for RSVPING to me before I call them
1 ticket or showing up on time
2 for placing an order
4 for placing an order over $50
3 for each guest or outside order they bring with them *the guests earn their own tickets as well
5 for booking a show
10 for signing a consultant agreement

I got 9 bookings at my kick off for this. The entries were used chinese auction style and I acutioned of items that were dupes from my kit. I've seen people do it where they get the item with their show order though as well if you don't have dupes.

I defintiely suggest upping the # of entries based on the act. Placing an order is nice, but I want to reward people who truly help me to build my business.

Ok..and so I understand completely, how many actual prizes are given out, based on all those ways to earn tickets? At what point in the show do you actually do that drawing?

I was going to do cookbooks or gift certificates or a mini-shopping spree at my house. I have lots of goodies - A few more now that I have gotten home from conference. l

just bumping so i remember to save it for later!

I LOVE the raffle idea! I do mystery host shows and that's great, but it feels...boring! Plus, less people win and feel they don't have a great shot... This would get people HERE! Hmmm...thanks for the idea. Of course, it's late and I'll probably forget it by morning.So for the kickoff show, do you do a mystery host? Or do you just keep the benefits?

The original idea of my promotion is to make sure e-mails and contact info are updated. People change e-mails or the company changes or is sold. I am trying to keep info updated and keep in touch with my customers - My show hosts and customers will be part of this promo too

This sounds great!
Maybe include tickets for cookware purchases to help tie it into Pan-O-Rama.
That ends November 30th.
Have the number of tickets based on the amount of cookware purchased.

hmm, that's a good one Chef Endora!

You all are good - Lot's of great ideas - If anyone comes up with a good flyer - Please share

What is the Fall Sellathon?

The Fall Sellathon is a promotional event organized by Pampered Chef to encourage sales during the fall season.

How can I participate in the Fall Sellathon?

To participate in the Fall Sellathon, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and meet the minimum sales requirements during the specified time period.

What are the prizes for the Fall Sellathon?

The prizes for the Fall Sellathon vary each year, but they typically include products from Pampered Chef's fall collection, gift cards, and other exciting rewards.

Is there a limit on how many times I can enter to win prizes?

No, there is no limit on how many times you can enter to win prizes during the Fall Sellathon. However, each entry must meet the minimum sales requirements to be eligible.

When will the winners of the Fall Sellathon be announced?

The winners of the Fall Sellathon will be announced within two weeks after the end of the promotional period. Winners will be notified via email or phone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • stefani2