• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hotline for Jan 7th: CDN Consultants Only - Enter to Win Prizes!

In summary, the "Important Announcement!" is about a new product launch by Pampered Chef. The announcement will be made on [date] at [time] and will be an online event. The new product will be available for purchase immediately after the announcement and teasers and sneak peeks will be released on social media pages leading up to the announcement.
stefani2
CDN. CONSULTANTS ONLY!

Did you listen to the HotLine for the week of January 7th?

***Fax or email Janice Gerol 3 SPECIFIC GOALS YOU HAVE FOR JANUARY AND FEBRUARY - and get your name entered into a draw to win prizes over the next few weeks!

Fax: to the CDN (Markham) PC office
PM me to get her email (I don't want to post it for everyone to see)

GOOD LUCK! - Jenna

thanks jenna
i always forget to call and listen

When do they have new calls to listen to? Is it every Monday, Friday? Morning, night?

I'm ashamed to say I've only ever called once - ages and ages ago. Don't even have the number anymore...

kcjodih said:
When do they have new calls to listen to? Is it every Monday, Friday? Morning, night?

I'm ashamed to say I've only ever called once - ages and ages ago. Don't even have the number anymore...

every monday am

kcjodih said:

the # is in your planner on the key info page

Ahhh...thanks Heather! Maybe I shouldn't just skip to the correct week eh? :blushing:

make your goals realisticThey have the info at the beginning of Weekly Bites too.

As for the Goals, Janice wants them to be ATTAINABLE and SPECIFIC. Ex: Do 6 Shows (and they will check them). The draws are random. Anyone else going to do it?

thanks for posting Jenna, I have never called myself:eek:

Goal prizesYou only have until January 18th to be entered into the Feb/Mar Draws!!!!!!

What is the "Important Announcement!" about?

The "Important Announcement!" is about a new product launch by Pampered chef.

When will the announcement be made?

The announcement will be made on [date] at [time].

Can I attend the announcement in person?

Unfortunately, the announcement will be made online and will not have an in-person event.

Will the new product be available for purchase immediately?

Yes, the new product will be available for purchase immediately after the announcement.

Can I get a sneak peek of the new product before the announcement?

Yes, we will be releasing teasers and sneak peeks of the new product on our social media pages leading up to the announcement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Laura420
  • beepampered
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • mommyhugz1978
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies