• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to the Pampered Chef Scavenger Hunt!

In summary, the author created a catalog scavenger hunt but is unsure if it will be successful. People can play Queen of the Shoppers or a similar game during the show.
Goldenbaby
Hi everyone, I'm new to the Pampered Chef business. I just signed up to be a consultant in Mid-April. I thought it would be fun to do a catalog scavenger hunt. But I couldn't find any for this year's catalog. So I created one... Any suggestions would be great.... I'm hoping that while people are browsing while placing their order they would do this and then I would reward the winner with a door prize. Thanks....
:blushing:

Attachments

• 2011 scavenger hunt.doc
    31 KB · Views: 533
Cute idea, but I have to admit that I quit reading it before the end. I can see it taking a really long time to complete it and it struck me as being more of a test for consultants than a fun game during a show. ;)Maybe just list 10-12 tools and let them search the catalog to find it's page number? The first one to finish in a race wins???

What about playing Queen of the Shoppers during the show instead?

Your idea is a cute one but some people may want to chat with friends while filling out/placing orders and they may not do your scavenger hunt at all. With Queen of the Shoppers (I think it's the same idea of what you have- but I will admit I didn't read your file) you read them little hints about what product they are looking for and who ever yells out the page number gets whatever the prize is going to be. Then you read the next clue and the next person that calls out the correct page number gets the prize from the first person and so on and so forth until you have your winner.

Look up "Queen of the Shoppers" in the files and you'll find it. :)

I am thinking that it maybe a good tool to use for an open house? with a name and phone number line on there. They can look at the tools, browse the catalog and do the scavenger hunt and then put their entry in a box for prize drawings ----free shows of course.!:rolleyes:
As I am typing this, I think I may present it to my soon to sign newest consultant who will be doing a Grand Opening OpenHouse in July.

How about giving each guest one or two questions as they arrive and then ask the questions throughout the show or every so often say "who has an answer" or something like that. Those that are into it will pipe up and then give them a ticket or a piece of candy.

Sheila: yeah I didn't know how many questions to ask??? I found a scavenger hunt game but it was from a few years ago and they asked close to 30 questions!! LOL... I think 10 would be better...
jessinthekitchen: Have you had much success with the Queen of Shopper Game? My first cooking show is June 16th! I'm super excited but nervous too!!! I know most of the women so I am hoping to make it fun for them.
otisbg: I have heard many people give away a "show" for a prize? How does this work? I mean what if the person that "wins" doesn't want to host a show????
BethCooks4U: What I was going to have guests do as they arrive is fill out the little door prize thing that came in my welcome kit??? and do a simple pull a name out of the hat. Than maybe do the lets make a deal game? I don't know. I also really like the ugliest rubber spatula game too! ;-)

The scavenger hunt is a cute idea, but it almost appears like a test or a quiz. I also do a Queen of The Shoppers game if time is permitted, but what I also do that works is hold up a tool that I'm about to use in my demo and describe it. If someone asks me how much it is, or where is it in my catalog I say, "the first person to find the page number gets a ticket!" I do this throughout the demo and when I put it in the oven, microwave, or refrigerator, I do a drawing for a door prize. Just keep it fun. Best of luck to you on the 16th! Hopefully you'll let us all know how it went!

What is the purpose of the "Welcome to the Pampered Chef Scavenger Hunt!" event?

The purpose of the event is to introduce new consultants to the products and culture of Pampered Chef, while also providing a fun and interactive way to learn about the company.

How do I participate in the scavenger hunt?

To participate, you will need to register for the event and join the designated Facebook group. The scavenger hunt clues and instructions will be posted in the group.

What prizes can I win by participating in the scavenger hunt?

There will be various prizes available to win throughout the scavenger hunt, including Pampered Chef products and gift cards. The grand prize will be awarded to the participant who completes all the clues and challenges correctly.

Do I need to have previous knowledge about Pampered Chef products to participate in the scavenger hunt?

No, the scavenger hunt is designed for new consultants and is a great way to learn about our products. However, current consultants are also welcome to participate and may learn some new information as well.

What should I do if I have trouble with a clue or challenge during the scavenger hunt?

If you have any difficulties with a clue or challenge, you can reach out to the event coordinator in the Facebook group for assistance. We are here to help and want everyone to have a fun and successful scavenger hunt experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefKrisB
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies