• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Talk Pampered Chef: Connecting a Love for Cooking

Best regards,MichelleIn summary, Michelle needs help in crafting an email to a person from her church who expressed interest in hosting a show for Pampered Chef. She is reaching out to follow up and mention the host specials for April and the Mother's Day sale. She also asks for the person's new phone number to schedule a date for the show. Michelle is excited to help the person stock their new kitchen with Pampered Chef products.
michellebakes2
Hello Everyone, I need your help with what to say in an email when you have been given a contact email from a person that really wants to have a show because she loves Pampered Chef. This person is from my church and she happened to see an envelope that I was going to mail out, it had my return address on it and said Pampered Chef Consultant, she noticed it and asked me about it. She was moving last saturday and told me to contact her via email and she would get back to me once she was settled. I thought I would wait till today to get the email out to her, but need help in what to say because they do say "The Fortune is in the Follow-up" please any suggestions would be great!!!

Thank you,

Michelle Bowen

How about...

Hi X!

I hope all is well and that you're settling into your new home nicely. You had mentioned you were interested in hosting a show, and so I wanted to follow up to see if you had a chance to think about when you'd like to have some fun and earn some goodies.

I'm excited that you love PC, as I'd love to stock up your kitchen with TPC. In April, our hosts will get their choice - you can select 1 of 3 of our lovely entertaining pieces...2 of which are part of our New Spring Collection....for 60% off! I'm attaching the host and guest specials so you can check it out. PLUS, we're having a mother's day sale, so that'll help you with your show total when you're collecting orders.

Any chance you want to give me your new number?

Looking forward to talking to you!

thank you so much I am new and have not had success in booking shows outside of my friends and family.

Michelle

Your welcome....hope it helps. I'm excited for you...good luck! Let us know what happens.

How about...

Hi X!

Congratulations on your new home! I hope the move went smoothly and you are getting settled. Now it's time for YOU!

Let me help you stock your new kitchen with The Pampered Chef. As someone who loves Pampered Chef, you will be excited about April host specials. The attachment shows you the entertaining pieces that are available at 60% off. And, we have a terrific Mother's Day sale which will help your party sales soar!

Please email me your phone number so that we can pick a date for your show. I'm looking forward to pampering you!

1. What is "Let's Talk Pampered Chef: Connecting a Love for Cooking"?

"Let's Talk Pampered Chef: Connecting a Love for Cooking" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef that brings together food lovers and cooking enthusiasts. It is an opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals, share cooking tips and tricks, and learn more about Pampered Chef products and recipes.

2. How can I join "Let's Talk Pampered Chef: Connecting a Love for Cooking"?

You can join the event by registering on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. Once registered, you will receive a link to access the virtual event on the designated date and time.

3. What can I expect from "Let's Talk Pampered Chef: Connecting a Love for Cooking"?

The event will include cooking demonstrations, recipe sharing, and discussions about Pampered Chef products. There will also be opportunities to ask questions and interact with other participants.

4. Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in the event?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate. However, we do recommend having some basic kitchen tools to fully engage in the event and try out new recipes.

5. Will there be any special offers or discounts during "Let's Talk Pampered Chef: Connecting a Love for Cooking"?

Yes, there will be exclusive offers and discounts available for attendees during the event. These offers will be revealed during the event and can be redeemed through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Cook1