• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Your Website Meeting Your Customers' Needs?

In summary, Darcy provides a great overview of keeping a website fresh and current for customers. If you haven't done so lately, take a look at your personal web site... from the customer's point of view!
casescafe
If you haven't done so lately, take a look at your personal web site... from the customer's point of view!

I know we all intend to update our sites regularly, but then something comes up, then something else and the next thing you know, two or three months have gone by and we havent changed a thing.

However, when our customers go to our sites, they're looking for updated information... current & upcoming specials, new recipes, etc. If they keep seeing the same old tired info, with nothing new to offer, they may go looking for someone else to serve them!

I try to keep my site fresh... even if its nothing more than shuffling the order of the "News" topics. After making any changes, I make it a point to close all browsers, then open a new browser and go to: /casescafe

I then look over my site from top to bottom, checking everything I had changed, making sure that looks like I want it to. I also look for anything that is out of date, typos, missing pics, etc... and if I find anything that isnt' the way I want it, I go right back to CC & PWS Assistant and change it.

If you happen to click on my PWS and see something that isn't right, please let me know. And if you wouldn't mind having a critical eye check out your site, just say so & I'll give it a look... :thumbup:

Last edited:
Looks great, I got some great ideas from your site and "borrowed" a few :) I've been meaning to update my site this month and your post was just the perfect reminder as I'm laying here sufferring with pregnancy induced insomnia!

Just a note, and something that I originally learned from this site, you'll want to go back into your post and edit your website to only read /casescafe instead of the entire website being linked. This can and will be viewed as a violation of policy so if you post it with only the /casescafe listed, we all will know what you mean and where to go without you running the risk of getting in trouble. I did the same thing once and someone taught me about this so I just wanted to pass it along to you.

Thanks again for sharing, I liked what I saw!!!

I emailed you

Great website!

I've done pretty well with keeping things up to date but haven't been all that creative in my news items. Definitely took many of your ideas. Would love to be kept accountable for my site and will check in on yours as well. /ashleyegresi

Thanks Darcy. I've corrected it. Sure would hate for the web site police to ticket me for a violation.

I went to the web site of one of my NC presenters ... there was something about stainless steel bowls on special in August! I thought she knew something I didn't! (Didn't I hear something about that special on a recording from National Conference in 2006?

Di_Can_Cook said:
I went to the web site of one of my NC presenters ... there was something about stainless steel bowls on special in August! I thought she knew something I didn't! (Didn't I hear something about that special on a recording from National Conference in 2006?

FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!! They of all people should have it together........... Ya think...:p

I know a lot of people either use just what PC provides or little short teasers with contact me for more info at the end.Do you feel that it's overwhelming to have more information? I find that I have a lot of info I want to share (tips and such) and I worry that it's just too much, but then at least it tells them something. If I have new info, it's hard to take the old stuff off (again TIPS) b/c what if someone could use that. I just wish there were more than 10 news items or a better way to do it. Like Quick Tips (you click on it and have a few items there), Specials (click and there are a few there), etc. It's not the greatest looking as it is since we can't do much with formatting.I'm updating mine now (I update it at least once per month).

How do you all get the lettering to be bold on some of your news items?

kaseydee said:
How do you all get the lettering to be bold on some of your news items?

<b> = bold
<i> = italics
<u> = underlined

</b> after the word you want in bold...

Thank you so much!

What is the current promotion being offered on your website?

The current promotion being offered on our website is a buy one, get one 50% off deal on all bakeware items.

How often is your website updated with new products?

Our website is updated with new products every month, usually on the first Monday of the month.

Do you offer any discounts for first-time customers?

Yes, we offer a 10% discount for first-time customers when they sign up for our email list.

Can I purchase items from your website using a gift card?

Yes, you can use a Pampered Chef gift card to make purchases on our website.

Are there any exclusive online-only deals on your website?

Yes, we have exclusive online-only deals that are updated weekly. These deals can be found on our website under the "Online Exclusives" section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melheather
  • meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • gigi425