• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out Our Holiday Dinner Ideas - Shop on Your Own PWS!

In summary,This is really cool! But I wish it was on each of our PWS's! I wonder what I can say in the status update to let people know not to order or anything on that site, but instead hop over to mine.
babywings76
Gold Member
This is really cool! But I wish it was on each of our PWS's! I wonder what I can say in the status update to let people know not to order or anything on that site, but instead hop over to mine.

https://www.pamperedchef.com/11_holiday_dinner.jsp

Okay, well each of the photos on that webpage just lead people to the online catalog where they can order them...nope-I'm not sending people there! So I just snagged the photos and uploaded each of them into a Thanksgiving photo album on my biz page. You guys are welcome to hop over to it and copy from me. Amanda Knudsen-Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef | Facebook

Great idea, Amanda! Thanks!

You can actually go to the main page of your PWS, and a similar link will be there. It doesn't have ALL the pictures as the link you gave, but the same idea.

Oh really? I'll have to go back and check it out again. I went to my PWS earlier and saw there's a new link at the top called "Holiday 2011", but I thought everything was just relating to Christmas. It's really cool, too! I want to post it, but I'm going to promote the Thanksgiving stuff this week first. :D

Ah, I see it now. It's the big photo block on the main page. :blushing: LOL Guess I was an eager beaver and got excited when I saw the Holiday 2011 at the top and jumped ahead before noticing what else was new on the home page. :D

This is really cool. I had thought the same thing of their Holiday page on the main website....but same problem..it links to CORPORATEs website, not mine!Why can't they have this as a feature page on OUR PWS? Or available under the "news" page?
We should all tell them that. :)At least the "Carving a turkey" video is on our news page.

The Holiday 2011 link on our PWS does keep them on our sites. If you click on any of the recipes & then "Shop Online" it will have your name & cons # listed at the top and the turkey info is also there.

kristina16marie said:
The Holiday 2011 link on our PWS does keep them on our sites. If you click on any of the recipes & then "Shop Online" it will have your name & cons # listed at the top and the turkey info is also there.

I didn't even SEE that. I doubt many others will either.
But thanks for the info.

kristina16marie said:

Be careful. Some of the links time out and then they'd be in the lead system.

What is "Check Out Our Holiday Dinner Ideas - Shop on Your Own PWS!"?

"Check Out Our Holiday Dinner Ideas - Shop on Your Own PWS!" is a promotion where we offer a variety of delicious and convenient holiday dinner ideas for you to purchase through your Personal Web Store (PWS).

How do I access the holiday dinner ideas?

To access the holiday dinner ideas, simply log into your Personal Web Store (PWS) and click on the "Holiday Dinner Ideas" tab. From there, you can browse through the options and add them to your cart for purchase.

Are there any special discounts or deals for the holiday dinner ideas?

Yes, there are special discounts and deals available for the holiday dinner ideas. These promotions may vary and can be found on the "Holiday Dinner Ideas" tab in your Personal Web Store (PWS).

Can I customize my holiday dinner order?

Yes, you can customize your holiday dinner order to fit your preferences and dietary restrictions. Simply select the items you want to purchase and then click on the "Customize" button to make any necessary changes.

Is there a deadline for ordering holiday dinner items?

Yes, there is a deadline for ordering holiday dinner items. Please refer to the "Holiday Dinner Ideas" tab in your Personal Web Store (PWS) for the specific deadline for your order. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• casescafe
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • PampChefJoy