• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Huh? Web Site Layout Different?

In summary, having a unique web site layout can help your brand stand out and improve user experience. To ensure a user-friendly layout, prioritize simplicity and consistency, and gather feedback from real users. A responsive layout is important for reaching a wider audience and avoiding common mistakes such as using too many fonts and colors. To make your layout visually appealing, incorporate high-quality images, white space, and a cohesive color scheme while considering your company's design aesthetic and branding.
sandilou
Silver Member
Last night, I was trying to talk my new consultant through on how to have guests order from her personal web site over the phone. I kept saying, click on 'Order Online' and she kept saying she didn't have that. Finally I went to her site and she doesn't have that! It says 'Our Products'. When you click on that, you get a page with our products and a little button at the top that says 'How to Purchase'. When you click on that, it takes you to the page where you have the 2 options. What's with THAT!?!?! :confused: Anyway, heads up to check to see if yours has changed.

Sandi

sandilou said:
Last night, I was trying to talk my new consultant through on how to have guests order from her personal web site over the phone. I kept saying, click on 'Order Online' and she kept saying she didn't have that. Finally I went to her site and she doesn't have that! It says 'Our Products'. When you click on that, you get a page with our products and a little button at the top that says 'How to Purchase'. When you click on that, it takes you to the page where you have the 2 options. What's with THAT!?!?! :confused: Anyway, heads up to check to see if yours has changed.

Sandi

The layout is different for new consultants who haven't qualified yet - because they can't accept individual online orders.

People can order with a party though, right? (Please tell me yes!!)

Sandi

Yes they can :)

There is a "shop online" on the top menu and also in the bottom left corner of my page.

What is the purpose of having a unique web site layout?

A unique web site layout can help your brand stand out and differentiate itself from competitors. It can also improve user experience by making it easier for visitors to navigate and find what they are looking for on your site.

How can I ensure that my web site layout is user-friendly?

To create a user-friendly web site layout, you should prioritize simplicity and consistency. Use a clear and easy-to-read font, organize content logically, and avoid cluttering the page with too many elements. It's also important to test your layout with real users to gather feedback and make necessary improvements.

Why is it important to have a responsive web site layout?

A responsive web site layout ensures that your site will display properly on different devices and screen sizes, providing a seamless experience for all users. With the increasing use of mobile devices, having a responsive layout is crucial for reaching a wider audience and improving overall user engagement.

What are some common web site layout mistakes to avoid?

Some common web site layout mistakes include using too many different fonts and colors, having a cluttered or confusing navigation menu, and not optimizing the layout for mobile devices. It's also important to regularly update and maintain your layout to keep it fresh and relevant.

How can I make my web site layout visually appealing?

To make your web site layout visually appealing, you can use high-quality images and graphics, incorporate white space to create a clean and organized look, and use a cohesive color scheme. It's also important to consider the overall design aesthetic and branding of your company when creating your layout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Flamingo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Polliewiggle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • mtayloruh