• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need to Order the New Catalogs before the Holidays?

:(You can try ordering them online, but I'm not sure how that works...I've never done that.Don't bother, just have to wait till tomorrow when they open.....:(Thanks for the head's up!I have been trying since Saturday and still no luck. I am down to 25 catalogs and was hoping to have more by Friday. :(I ordered mine online a couple of weeks ago. It was easy.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Is there a special # for ordering the F/W catalogs with the Holiday cover?

I can't find one on my supply order page on P3.:confused:

Do we just use the same #, and they automatically ship?

The wire email 10/21 said that they would send the number in a coming email but didn't see it in the 10/28 email.

kaseydee said:
The wire email 10/21 said that they would send the number in a coming email but didn't see it in the 10/28 email.

Yeah, I looked there too....I thought maybe it was just downloaded onto P3 - but I'm not finding it there either. I'm in desperate need of catalogs, and I was working hard to hold on til Nov 1 to order more...I MUST place this order today, as I need mini's for invites too...and I only have 15 of those left, with 3 shows that I need to get in the mail this week!

The Nov CN didn't have anything in there about it either.

kaseydee said:
The Nov CN didn't have anything in there about it either.

Well, come one Kasey - you're no help at all!:p

(Just Kidding!)

Found it in the Oct CN!! JH05 pack of 25 or JH06 pack of 100. I knew I had seen it somewhere.

BUT, it isn't working on my P3 when I enter it. I'm screaming w/you.:)

kaseydee said:
BUT, it isn't working on my P3 when I enter it. I'm screaming w/you.:)

YEA! I think there is a way to enter it manually.....I'll be right back!

Okay - on PP there is a way to manually enter something, but I can't find a way to do it in P3...this is so frustrating!

Well, come on Becky you no help now are you? lol :)

I kidding too.:)

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - on PP there is a way to manually enter something, but I can't find a way to do it in P3...this is so frustrating!

I did it manually on PP, but its STILL not recognizing it!!! :cry:
I HATE when the 1st falls on the week end. So now we're stuck till Monday...:cry:

I was holding out to place an order today as well. ugh!

How do we enter the stonewear orders today, too? I was entering in outside orders for a show later today and the prices are not reflected!

Sounds like someone might have forgotten to update the system before they left Friday.

Ohhhhh I need new cattys.. I have a fundraiser that is to start this week and need to put my packets together........... And I have 6 shows for this month that I still need cattys for....

Jessamary said:
How do we enter the stonewear orders today, too? I was entering in outside orders for a show later today and the prices are not reflected!

You have to use the special item numbers on the Nov guest special flyer to get the special pricing.

DebbieJ said:
You have to use the special item numbers on the Nov guest special flyer to get the special pricing.

In a word: Duh. I should have known that. I feel like a moron. :blushing:

Thanks for telling me!

Jessamary said:

Are you using the GC numbers from the guest special sheet?

Anyone know if the catalog ordering issue is fixed? I haven't tried yet, but I'd like to know ahead of time that I'll be wasting my time! ;)

janezapchef said:
Anyone know if the catalog ordering issue is fixed? I haven't tried yet, but I'd like to know ahead of time that I'll be wasting my time! ;)

Don't bother, just have to wait till tomorrow when they open.....:(

Thanks for the head's up!

I have been trying since Saturday and still no luck. I am down to 25 catalogs and was hoping to have more by Friday.

1. How do I order the new catalogs?

To order the new catalogs, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can browse and select the catalogs you would like to order.

2. How much do the new catalogs cost?

The new catalogs are free for Pampered Chef consultants to order, but they may have a small cost for shipping and handling. The cost may vary depending on your location and the number of catalogs you order.

3. Can I order a specific number of catalogs?

Yes, you can order a specific number of catalogs. On the Pampered Chef website, you can select the quantity for each catalog you would like to order. The minimum order quantity for most catalogs is 10.

4. How long does it take for the new catalogs to arrive?

The delivery time for the new catalogs may vary depending on your location and shipping method. Typically, it can take 5-7 business days for the catalogs to arrive after placing your order.

5. Can I customize the new catalogs with my contact information?

Yes, you can customize the new catalogs with your contact information. When placing your order, you will have the option to add your personal information, such as your name, phone number, and website, to the back cover of the catalogs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ellabug
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Chef Endora