• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question on New Catalog Changeover

A
Adrian
OK, here is a question. I have a catalog show set up on my website today. I'm closing it on the 6th. Since this crosses two different catalog periods, what happens if someone orders stoneware from the F/W catalog to get the special, but the show technically ends during the S/S catalog period? Do they count the date the order is placed, or the date the show is closed and orders are submitted?

Thanks!

Adrian

The specials available should reflect the date of the show, which for cooking shows is the actual show date. I think PWS uses the start date of catalog shows for determining specials. If that is in fact the case, your show will include the stoneware specials and NOT any of the new products. You can check by going in to your PWS as a customer (you might need to clear your browser cookies) and see what comes up.

When you set up the show in P3, you have to select a date for the show-even for a catalog show. Whatever that date it, that's the month and catalog you have to go with. I'm not sure yet (cause I haven't played around to check), but will March shows be able to view the new products online yet? It might still be early.If you have it slated as a Feb. show, then they go by the old catalog and will benefit from the Stoneware guest special. You are allowed to submit a Feb show up until March 15th, but you still won't be able to use the new catalog for that.When you submit a Feb. show in March, it will count towards your being active in March. It won't count towards your double points in Feb. and it won't count towards any March consultant promotions that go on.

March shows will be able to see the March stuff.

Cool, just checked and the March shows are able to view the new stuff now. I wasn't sure if the tech guys had the new links and such up and ready yet for March guests to see.

1. What is a catalog changeover?

A catalog changeover is the process of transitioning from one catalog period to another, typically with a new set of products and promotions.

2. How does a catalog changeover affect online orders?

During a catalog changeover, online orders may be affected in terms of available products and promotions. It is important to clearly communicate any changes to customers to avoid confusion.

3. Can orders from different catalog periods be combined?

Yes, orders from different catalog periods can be combined. However, it is important to note that the promotion or special may only apply to items from the respective catalog period.

4. What happens if a show ends during a different catalog period?

If a show ends during a different catalog period, the date the order is placed will determine which catalog period it falls under. For example, if a show ends during the S/S catalog period but the order is placed during the F/W catalog period, the order will be considered a part of the F/W catalog period.

5. How should I handle orders that fall during a catalog changeover?

It is recommended to clearly communicate to customers the effective dates of the catalog changeover, and to specify which catalog period the order will fall under based on the date it is placed. This will help avoid any confusion or discrepancies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nikki70563
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • irishjc820