• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for F/W 2007 Catalog with Holiday Cover - HELP!

In summary, the F/W 2007 catalog with the holiday cover for Pampered Chef products can be found on their website under the "Catalogs" tab. It is also available for physical request through a consultant. The catalog is still available and can be ordered online through the website. It features special deals and promotions for the holiday season. The catalog can also be viewed on mobile devices through the Pampered Chef app.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
I must be going crazy, or its just a senior moment, :eek: but I'm sure I saw SOMETHING about a F/W 2007 catalog (regular size) with a holiday cover.

I don't know if it was here, in an email or on CC, but I can't find it:grumpy:

I want to put in a supply order & need catalogs but would prefer the new cover.

If you know something about this, please HELP!:eek: :love:

Thank You Debbie!!!:sing: :love: :D :rolleyes: :blushing: :) :balloon: :blushing:

1. Where can I find the F/W 2007 catalog with the holiday cover?

The F/W 2007 catalog with the holiday cover can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Catalogs" tab. You can also request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is the F/W 2007 catalog with the holiday cover still available?

Yes, the F/W 2007 catalog with the holiday cover is still available on the Pampered Chef website and through your Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I order the F/W 2007 catalog with the holiday cover online?

Yes, you can order the F/W 2007 catalog with the holiday cover online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add it to your cart and complete the checkout process.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions in the F/W 2007 catalog with the holiday cover?

Yes, there are special holiday deals and promotions featured in the F/W 2007 catalog with the holiday cover. Be sure to check out the special offers section for discounts and bundles.

5. Can I view the F/W 2007 catalog with the holiday cover on my mobile device?

Yes, the F/W 2007 catalog with the holiday cover is available for viewing on mobile devices through the Pampered Chef app. Simply download the app and access the catalog through the "Catalogs" tab.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Evelynt
  • my3angels
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
my3angels
  • ChefChris