• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for the Holidays: Catalog Delivery and Arrival Updates

In summary, the group discusses the arrival of new catalogs and supply orders. Some members have already received their orders, while others are still waiting. One member shares that they placed their order on Sunday, which was before the technical issues on Monday, and their order is scheduled for delivery on Friday. Another member mentions receiving their stemware and how they are excited for their upcoming show where their first recruit will be signing. One member expresses concern about not receiving their catalogs in time for their show, and another member offers a possible solution for future orders. Some members are still waiting for their orders to be shipped, and one member is worried about not having enough catalogs for their upcoming shows.
ChefPaulaB
Has anyone received their new catalogs yet? Any thoughts about when they might arrive? I know that supply orders usually come quite quickly, but with everyone ordering on Monday... I really need mine for a show tomorrow night, I'm afraid that I'm going to be out of luck :cry:

I placed a supply order Sunday, and it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

I did a supply order yesterday and it is scheduled for delivery on Friday! WOOHOO cause I was down to 6 catalogs! It is the Cooking Show where my first recruit will be signing too! WOOHOO!

Ann, how did you order on SUnday? I thought it wouldn't go through???? I waited until they got the problems ironed out Monday, and mine are set to arrive Friday. Hope that's true.

On another note, I FINALLY got my stemware today! These are great red wine glasses for that one glass a day we are supposed to have for our heart. (Or, in my case, for my mind!)

I placed mine Monday afternoon and it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow. I live like 30 mins from HO, though. :)

I got mine today!

Jeez, mine are scheduled for Friday, I need them for Thursday! :eek: Oh well, I guess not much I can do about it now..........

janezapchef said:
Ann, how did you order on SUnday? I thought it wouldn't go through???? I waited until they got the problems ironed out Monday, and mine are set to arrive Friday. Hope that's true.
I didn't use the number for the new ones, I sent it in with the old number. In the past, HO has automatically sent the updated version, even when the old number was submitted. I took a chance that they were going to do that again. They haven't been delivered yet, but the NewsWire from Tuesday said they'd be shipping the new version for all catalogs ordered after Nov. 1.

I thought about that but really didn't want to be stuck with the other ones. Good to know that's an option for the future.

Mine are still picking! I am praying that they ship today and I get them Saturday. I have 2 shows this weekend and am worried I won't have enough to make it through. I know I won't have enough for Tuesday's show if they aren't here Saturday since FedEx comes after I have to leave for the show.:eek: I hope someone in my downline has extras! - the closest one is desperate for some too, in fact she's needing one of the sets I ordered.

1. When will the Holiday Catalog be delivered?

The Holiday Catalog will be delivered to customers starting in October. You can also view the catalog online on our website.

2. Is there a cost for delivery?

No, there is no additional cost for delivery of the Holiday Catalog. It will be delivered to you for free.

3. Can I request to have the catalog delivered at a specific time?

Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate specific delivery requests. The catalog will be delivered to all customers during the month of October.

4. Will the catalog be available in multiple languages?

Currently, the Holiday Catalog is only available in English. However, you can view the catalog online in various languages on our website.

5. Can I request additional copies of the catalog?

Yes, you can request additional copies of the catalog through your consultant or by contacting our customer service. Additional copies may be subject to a small fee for shipping and handling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJoyJ
  • letscook04
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • Chef Bobby