• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for the New Catalog with a Fresh Cover | Order Now!

In summary, the new catalog with a new cover is expected to come out in December, halfway through the season. This is a new change that was announced at conference, with the reasoning that a different cover will attract more attention and potentially increase sales. This is the first time this change has been implemented and it is expected to be released in November. There are mixed opinions on the change, with some thinking it's a good idea to have a change in cover while others are reserving judgement. Overall, the change is seen as a potential way to boost sales and generate more interest in the catalog.
Swirl
So when does the new catalog come out (with the new cover)? I have looked everywhere I know I read it somewhere but can't seem to lay my finger on it yet. I want to order the 100 catalogs but am trying to wait till the new ones come out. Is the cover all they are changing? TIA for all your help!

I believe that it will come out in December, halfway through the season. All that is changing is the cover, guts are staying the same.

Has PC done this every year? I started last November and I don't remeber it changing in December. I don't really understand the point of this unless it is to sell more catalogs.

This is something that they are starting this year...they announced it at conference. Their reasoning is that if the cover is different then people are more likely to pick it up and look at it since it seems new. I could see that reasoning for mail order catalogs and what not but I am reserving judgement to see what reaction I get after the change over.

Actually, I think it comes out in November.

Well, now...Kate is smartie pants #2!!

soonerchef said:
This is something that they are starting this year...they announced it at conference. Their reasoning is that if the cover is different then people are more likely to pick it up and look at it since it seems new. I could see that reasoning for mail order catalogs and what not but I am reserving judgement to see what reaction I get after the change over.

I think it's a great idea! Since we only have 2 catalogs per year I think it will be a good thing to have a change in covers just to give it a different look! And get people to look at it more than 2x a year can only help sales I think! Just my thoughts...:rolleyes:

Related to Get Ready for the New Catalog with a Fresh Cover | Order Now!

What is the new catalog about?

The new catalog highlights our latest products and recipes, as well as featuring new design and layout elements to make your shopping experience even more enjoyable.

When will the new catalog be available?

The new catalog is available now for you to order. You can also view the digital version on our website.

What are the benefits of ordering the new catalog?

Ordering the new catalog allows you to see all of our new products and recipes in one convenient place. Plus, you can easily mark your favorites and create a wish list for your next purchase.

Can I still order from the previous catalog?

Yes, you can still order from the previous catalog while supplies last. However, we highly recommend ordering the new catalog for the latest and most up-to-date products and recipes.

How can I get my hands on the new catalog?

You can order the new catalog through your independent Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website. You can also request a physical copy be mailed to you for a small fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • Lifeat50
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • heat123