• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is on the Catalog, Starting in June?

In summary, the catalogs that will be available starting in June are the same as the ones that were available in May.
MissChef
Gold Member
If this has been discussed, sorry I have not seen it! I just want to know what product is on the front of the catalog, starting in June, I'm curious, because if I don't like it then I'll order catalogs now. I need to place a supply order and I'm getting low on catalogs, and I want to know if I should just buy 25 for now or if the new front cover isn't cool then I should buy all 100 now!
Does anyone know?

The salad spinner

Just got mine yesterday! It's a double picture of the salad spinner - a large one featuring greens in it, and a smaller, inset picture featuring berries - it's very pretty!So, even if you do order now - that's what you are going to get!

It's the same order # as before right?

Yes it's the same order number. HO says they became available on May 10 and the number is the same.

So I'm running low on cattys & order forms, but was going to wait till 06/01. But I can get the new ones now? I have an order all set to transmit....Thanks:cool:

Oh man! I just ordered 100 catalogs at the beginning of May! Oh well...guess I'll have to wait to see if I need more before the new season.

oh, I'm excited about the new cover. I LOVE the spinner!

Ginger428 said:
So I'm running low on cattys & order forms, but was going to wait till 06/01. But I can get the new ones now? I have an order all set to transmit....Thanks:cool:
Yes you can. I called yesterday to be sure and that's when they said that the new covers were released on May 10. I just sent my order in.

BethCooks4U said:
Yes you can. I called yesterday to be sure and that's when they said that the new covers were released on May 10. I just sent my order in.

YEAAAAAAAAA....Thank you sooooooo much for the info;)

Thank Becky! Had she not posted that she already had them I would have waited until June 1 too but because of her post I called HO.

Thanks Becky!

Oh OK!!! Thanks Becky!!!;)

Dang - Wish I had known and I would have bought 100 rather than just 25. Just got mine yesterday and they have the new cover

Just now catching up with this thread - hey - you guys are all welcome!:D

What I thought was a big stressor turned out okay! I only got them because I THOUGHT I had enough catalogs to last till June, and realized as I was doing host packets this week that the 50 catalogs I thought I had were actually from fall/winter - so had to place a TOTAL emergency order for more catalogs!

So glad that my panic helped all of you!:D :rolleyes:

BethCooks4U said:
Thank Becky! Had she not posted that she already had them I would have waited until June 1 too but because of her post I called HO.

Thanks Becky!
Yeah! I was suprised when I saw her post too! I am going to send in my order today!
I got an email a short while back and couldn't find it anywhere! I was looking for the date they would become available to purchase! :rolleyes: Couldn't find it so I came here! Thanks for the help all!!! I love ya all!!!!:D

Related to What Is on the Catalog, Starting in June?

What products will be featured in the June catalog?

The June catalog will feature a variety of new and popular Pampered Chef products, including our new summer grilling line, kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.

Will there be any special discounts or promotions in the June catalog?

Yes, the June catalog will offer exclusive discounts and promotions on select products. Be sure to check the catalog or our website for more details.

Can I still order products from the previous catalog in June?

Yes, products from the previous catalog will still be available for purchase in June while supplies last. However, we recommend ordering any items you are interested in as soon as possible, as they may sell out quickly.

Will there be any new recipes featured in the June catalog?

Yes, the June catalog will feature new and delicious recipes that incorporate our products. You can also find hundreds of recipes on our website for inspiration.

When will the June catalog be available?

The June catalog will be available starting on June 1st. You can view it online or request a physical copy from your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lifeat50
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Melissa78
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pampered1224