• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help...what to Put on Current Catalog???

In summary, the person is suggesting putting a sticker or label with their contact information on the catalogs that they are wanting to leave at their son's speech path's office. They also mention that they are thinking of something on the front of the catalog to "entice" the office into taking them. They also suggest giving away a free spice of their choice when someone spends $60 and collects $150 in orders.
spoiledchef
Okay, I'm wanting to leave a few of the CURRENT catalogs at my son's speech path's office. So, what should I put on them? My contact info is on the back of course, but I want something I think on the front as well to "entice" them. TIA

I'm curious as well............

have you seen the labels where you put

The date on this catalog may be old,
but look inside and you'll be sold...
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get them free!
your contact info

How about a "deal?" Like, 10% off if you mention this ad (assuming the show is over a certain dollar amount). Or a free something or other if you mention this ad (a small domething or other). Just a couple of ideas...

How about:Waiting at the Doctor's can get old,
But look inside and you'll be sold!
Many great products you will see -
Call me to learn how to get them for free!

Amber-that's awesome! I am not poetically inclined and have been thinking of what to put on the front of CURRENT catty's too, so thanks so much!

http://www.chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=17469

Here is a link to a thread that is talking about the same thing. I suggested a sticker/label that says something like call me to find out what the monthly 60% off item is for a host (the verbage needs some work though)

britishchef said:
How about:

Waiting at the Doctor's can get old,

:) :) very cute!:) :)

britishchef said:
How about:

Waiting at the Doctor's can get old,

I love this!!!

Mine say:
MARCH means New Products!
Ask me how to getThe Ultimate Mandoline 60% off
Free spice of your choice when you spend $60

Like what you see but your wallet says NO?
Gather $150 in orders and we'll call it a show!

Related to Help...what to Put on Current Catalog???

What is the best way to decide what to put on the current catalog?

The best way to decide what to put on the current catalog is to first identify your target audience and understand their needs and preferences. Then, conduct market research to determine which products are currently trending and in demand. Additionally, consider including a mix of popular and new products to appeal to a wider range of customers.

How often should I update the current catalog?

It is recommended to update the current catalog at least twice a year, with one update in the spring and another in the fall. This allows for new products to be introduced and for popular items to be featured again. However, you may also choose to update the catalog more frequently, depending on your business needs.

Can I include products from previous catalogs in the current one?

Yes, you can include products from previous catalogs in the current one. This can be a great way to showcase popular items and offer customers the opportunity to purchase products they may have missed out on in previous catalogs.

How many products should I feature in the current catalog?

There is no specific number of products that should be featured in the current catalog. However, it is recommended to have a good mix of products, including best-sellers, new products, and seasonal items. Aim to have enough products to appeal to a variety of customers and their needs.

Can I customize the current catalog for my target audience?

Yes, you can customize the current catalog for your target audience. This can be done by featuring products that are popular among your target demographic, as well as including images and descriptions that will appeal to them. You may also consider creating multiple versions of the catalog to cater to different audiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kate0831
  • pampered1224
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • BlessedWifeMommy